Ch 13. Spicy night

Start from the beginning

Jaekyung's smile widened as he accepted the shirt, understanding the underlying gesture. "Thanks, Dan," he said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I appreciate it. And, by the way, you look cute when you blush."

As Jaekyung slipped into the oversized shirt, Dan couldn't help but steal glances at him, his heart fluttering with admiration. The shirt hugged Jaekyung's broad shoulders and accentuated his muscular physique, leaving Dan breathless.

They stood there, a silent tension lingering in the air, the unspoken attraction between them growing stronger with every passing moment. The room felt charged with electricity, their connection palpable.

With a playful glint in his eyes, Jaekyung approached Dan and gently brushed his fingers against Dan's cheek, causing a shiver to run down his spine. "You know," Jaekyung whispered, his voice husky, "you're not the only one who feels a certain way when they look at someone."

Dan's breath hitched, his eyes widening with surprise and anticipation. A rush of boldness surged through him, fueled by the shared desire that hung between them.

Tentatively, Dan reached out, his fingertips grazing Jaekyung's hand. The moment their skin touched, an electric current coursed through his veins, confirming the mutual attraction that had been simmering beneath the surface. He pulled Dan into his chest.

"Jae... what are you doing?" Dan gasped.

"Sweetheart I want you so bad," Jaekyung whispered on the skin of Dan while he smelled the fresh scent of vanilla on his body. Sending shivers through his spine.

"Do you know you smell so good, baby?" Jaekyung started kissing the neck of Dan, both hands grasping hard on Dan's soft thin waist.

He sat on the bed and started to suck hard on a spot on his belly, leaving a fresh new red mark on Dan's flawless skin. Dan didn't want to do this initially, but he started loving the sensation that Jaekyung was giving him.

"Uhh... Jae...Unghhh..." Dan started moaning while his arms slowly reached the back of Jaekyung's neck. Jaekyung pulled away leaving Dan confused.

"You know I was so sad that day when you left me early without saying anything."

Dan still felt guilty about that day without leaving any message behind, he didn't expect Jaekyung to feel anything.

"I am sorry, Jae." Dan shyly looked away.

"And you didn't even speak to me in school after that, I'll go home now." Jaekyung started pouting. He stood up and grabbed his jacket to leave.

Dan really didn't want him to leave, so he grabbed Jaekyung's arm with his full power. He pulled him down to his level with his hands and kissed him ravishingly, leaving Jaekyung surprised.

Jaekyung was surprised at the sudden action. He stopped Dan and stood up to lock the door. He came back and pushed Dan gently onto the bed.

"Be quiet, you don't want Yoongu to hear us."

Jaekyung leaned in and his fingers traced along the jawline of Dan, his touch gentle, yet electric. Dan shivered at the touch, his eyes closing as he savoured the sensation. He lifted his head to meet Jaekyung's lips in a soft kiss that quickly deepened.

As they kissed, Jaekyung's hands roamed over Dan's body, exploring every curve and dip. He traced the outline of Dan's chest and down to his hips, his touch setting his skin ablaze with desire. Dan beneath him moaned softly, his hands finding their way to Jaekyung's broad shoulders and pulling him closer.

"So clean and pink, waiting for me to make marks all over."

Jaekyung continued to caress his partner, his touch moving lower and lower until he reached the waistband of Dan's pants. He paused for a moment, waiting for Dan's permission, and when Dan nodded, he slowly removed the pants, revealing his bare skin to the cool air of the bedroom.