"Oh my gosh, this must be the mysterious girlfriend!" the voice (otherwise known as Jung Hoseok) squealed. "It's nice to meet you, hon!"

   "Yes, it's really nice to meet you," Kim Namjoon smiled.

   "Extremely nice, you mean," Taehyung grinned.

   Jeon Jungkook smiled shyly at you and Kim Seokjin opted to just wave. Jimin stared at you silently (and sort of unnervingly) with a wide smile on his face.

   "It's nice to meet you!" you parroted anxiously, your voice pitched up higher than in normally would be. Hoseok and the other members stared at you for a few moments silently as you waited for Yoongi to grab whatever he had decided to make before gasping loudly. "Oh my gosh, I recognize you from one of our fan meets! You were that one fan that was arguing with Yoongi!"

   Your face dropped in horror.

   "Hush," said Yoongi, like he actually thought that would help.

   "You're right!" exclaimed Taehyung. "I'm surprised I didn't recognize you sooner!" You wanted to bury yourself in quicksand.

   "Is that how you two met, Y/N-ssi?" Jimin purred while leaning forward. "Is this a classic enemies-to-lovers situation?" Yoongi turned towards him slightly with a disgusted expression on his face.

   "N-No," you lied. "That's just how we play. We had met and gotten together prior to that." You didn't want it to seem suspicious that you two had gotten together at a fan meet or make Yoongi seem like a predator using his status to get a date or anything. They wouldn't understand fate the way another werewolf would.

   "Mm," Yoongi hummed as he stirred around whatever he was making in a pot. Probably some rice.

   "How? I want to know all of the details!" Jimin clapped his hands together excitedly.

   "It's none of our business, Jiminie," Namjoon laughed, taking control of the conversation. "You know how private Hyung is. If he wants to tell us, then he will at some point." You glanced at Yoongi, who seemed more relaxed than he was when you both had walked into the kitchen. You hadn't even noticed that he'd been tense in the first place.

   "Namjoon always knows when to stop them," Yoongi mumbled into the mind link. "It's almost like he's a werewolf, too. He's always able to sense when I'm feeling off or overwhelmed."

   "Namjoon sounds like a great friend," you said while inching closer to your mate.

"He's the greatest."

   "Oh my gosh, Y/N-ssi, who's your bias? I can't remember," Hoseok questioned loudly, bringing the attention back to him. You froze. Yoongi froze.

   "That's a great question, Hobi-hyung!" Jimin cried excitedly.

   "Um," you squeaked.

   "And you can't lie or be biased just because Hyung is your boyfriend!" said Taehyung while pointing a finger at you. "You have to be one hundred percent truthful." You slowly turned to Yoongi.

   "Your silence already says it's not me. It's fine; go ahead," said Yoongi. You cringed and rubbed your arm. The members continued to stare at you expectantly.

   "I-It's Hobi and Jin," you finally said, once again glancing at Yoongi. He gave you no reaction to work with.

   "Really?!" Hoseok shouted happily. "Awesome!"

   "I appreciate it," Seokjin said graciously. He was a lot quieter in real life than he was on screen.

   "Does that make you jealous, Hyung?" Hoseok asked cheekily. You were curious as well.