V1: Enter Team RWBYY Arc: Jaunedice

Start from the beginning

Glynda: Go!

In a flash Yin disappeared shocking Cardin. Cardin's eyes wondered everywhere then smirked, he quickly turned slamming his mace into absolutely nothing. But he felt someone sitting on him.

He lets out a yawn as the class began to laugh and chuckle at Cardin

He lets out a yawn as the class began to laugh and chuckle at Cardin. His face then turned red in anger throwing Yin off him, as he skids across the stage. Charging once more he swung his mace multiple times but Yin just dodged with ease.

Yin: You know, maybe if you'd actually trained instead of gorging yourself on the weaker fighters, your punches might actually hit a little closer to home

Cardin finally hit Yin dead in the face with his mace and smirked. He looked over at the Aura gauge and watched it go down a centimeter as it was still on light green.

Yin: Ooh, that is the closest thing you've done to damage since I've gotten here.

Cardin eyes widen in fear as Yin grabbed his mace ripping it out of his hands then tossing it to the side. As yellow aura began to surround his body while he smirks.

Yin: My turn.

Yin quickly elbows Cardin in the chest causing Cardin to start to falling over, but Yin catches him in the chest with his hand.

Yin: You feel that? That's what honesty feels like.

Yin kicks Cardin dropping his aura to red, and starts flying across the arena before landing on his face into his team, Yin just cracked his neck with a yawn.

Yin: What a bore.

Glynda: R-Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Yin kinda tuned out Goodwitch as he walked back to the stands where Yang was punching the air in anticipation; Weiss, shaking her fists with an excited smile; and Ruby, shaking her entire body with enthusiastic energy while squealing softly.