After school, she joined college when she was 18 years old, I used to meet her often because Raj and I started a company together after our college so we used to visit each other's house often.

But now that Avni is all grown up and wiser too, I thought why not try to tell her my feelings because now I was not able to control my feelings and I started accepting that my love is right for her,
It doesn't matter that she is younger than me... I agree she is younger than me but now she is not a kid.

Now she knows the difference between right and wrong, she knows what she should do and what not, She understands everything, even if I say something to her, she can decide after thinking whether she wants to accept me or not.

But I didn't tell her everything clearly at once... I started with flirting, I often flirted with her, gave her compliments whenever we met and that's how our friendship grew

Somewhere Avni was starting to realize what I was trying to do with her.. But she used to show that there was always friendship for me from her side.

But when she turned 20, one day I expressed my feelings to her, but as I expected, she rejected me saying that I am his brother's friend... what a nonsense reason she has given me.

I explained a lot to her about this, also gave her the example of Raj and Simran that even her brother loves my sister but still she did not agree.

Meanwhile, I also met her friend Priyal and she also knew about my feelings because I used to go to Avni's college sometimes and there I met her

I also took the help of her friend to explain to Avni, Priyal has also accepted me as her jiju but her friend does not want me to be her jiju, Avni was not affected by my or Priyal's words, she just wanted to keep me away from herself because of her brother's fear.

Moreover, Avni also warned me that I should not say that I am in love with her in front of Raj or anyone in the house, otherwise there will be a problem.

I agreed to her but in return I told her that it's okay I will do whatever she wants but she also has to make a promise to me that she will not break friendship with me because of all this because no matter what I did not want to lose her by any chance.

She accepted this thing and then my love remained one sided and we became friends from her side.

But I didn't give up so soon... On her 21st birthday, with Priyal's help, I prepared a surprise for her and proposed her again

With the help of Priyal, she left the house on the day of her birthday with difficulty... Priyal called her and called her out of the house and then I met her there, She was surprised to see me there but I requested her that I will drop her back home in 1-2 hours, so she agreed to go with me.

And this time when I proposed on her birthday, she didn't refuse me but also didn't say yes.

She said that she doesn't know what she feels for me.. but she doesn't want to lose me.... Hearing this I became very happy that at least she thinks this much for me.... She said that she needs time....

I was happy that she didn't refuse me this time and gave me a chance taking her time.....after that we didn't look back....

Avni became very comfortable with me....we used to talk mostly in the night and Avni used to share all the things related to her college and whole day with me.....

Earlier, the less she used to speak, the more she talks now... Sometimes I have to request her to stop, let me speak too.

Our relationship is going well....even though it was friendship from her side but she never stopped me from expressing my love to her...Whenever I wanted to meet her, she used to come to meet me, just on asking once.