Knowing this my excited sister who is always ready to meet new people asked Raj why not introduce us to her...

On that, Raj takes us to his sister's class to meet her, where coincidentally she was present, she was nowhere outside today

But I was surprised to see her because she is the same girl whom I had seen yesterday and since yesterday her face had not disappeared from my eyes...

Seeing her brother, a bright smile comes on her face and she comes straight and hugs her brother, on which Raj also ruffles her hair taking her in his arms...
And there seeing this me and Simran look at each other because we are also a brother and sister who always pull each other's hair, never ruffle each other hair so lovingly.

But after that Raj told her that me and Simran are his new friends and at that time Raj told us that she is his sister Avni...

AVNI....Her name is as adorable as she looks.

Avni looks at me and Simran and then says hello to us....she first said hello Simran diii in respect to Simran and then said hello bhaiya to me.

What the hell... Bhaiya ? No... don't know why I didn't like the word bhaiya from her mouth and I didn't want to hear this word again from her mouth

And that's why I didn't say anything at that time, but then after a few days I explained to her that if she wants to respect me, then she should call me senior, not bhaiya.

She was also a sensible girl, so she understood this thing of mine and started calling me senior from that day.

Then the days started passing, I used to meet Avni often and then slowly I started to understand the things that were arising inside me for her...Why on seeing her it seemed as if time had stopped and I kept looking at her, and she never went away from me.

On the other hand, I, Raj and Simran all three became best friends, all three of us were busy with each other.

And due to friendship with Raj, I started denying the feelings that were arising inside me for Avni because I felt that maybe this thing would not be right. because she is little younger than me, and my best friend's younger sister.

After 2 years, I passed from school, I felt that the feeling that I am getting from getting close to her will end with time when I go away from her but the feelings for Avni grew day by day when I was away from her...

Earlier I was able to see her in school but then when I could not able to see her during my college days, I used to reach Raj's house on the pretext of studies and used to see her

In the beginning everything was fine but then I don't know why the distance from her was not tolerable to me so I thought that at least we can be friends.

Avni never talks to me much but yes if I talk to her then she does not even stop me...she always just saw me as her brother's friend but when I extended my hand of friendship to her, she accepted it and we became friends, but I don't know why I kept this thing hidden from Raj and Avni also did not tell anything to Raj.

Then a few years passed, my graduation, post graduation was completed and at that time Avni passed her 12th board. Avni finished her school the year I completed my master's.

But by that time, my, Raj and Simran's friendship had grown so much that even our families knew each other very well, and in the meantime the love story of my sister and Raj was also revealed and it came to know that their school friendship turned into love during college days, I am very happy to know this.

And Raj and Simran had also completed their college, so they also told this to everyone in the house seeing the right time, Our family accepted their love happily and then both took time to get married because of their career.