"I give it 3 days." Mariah said.

"I say 24 hours."

"Damn, still no faith in me." Mya shook her head.

"Come on y'all it's time to go in the house and get drunk." Sinko yelled.

"Can I change mine to 3 hours?" Kayla laughed and Mya pushed her while making her way towards the house.

When they got inside they all were shocked by how much liquor was on the counter. It was about to be a long day.

•••

Everybody was drunk, except for Mya.

She had a small buzz but was well aware of what was going on. She didn't want intoxication to cause her to do something that she wanted to but didn't need to.

Mya wanted a clear head at all times when it comes to their relationship. If they were going to be together, everything had to be perfect. Their sex clouded her judgement, it always gave her false hope. Had her feeling like everything was good when it wasn't.

Things had to be different. Mya wanted more dates, more couples things, just them enjoying each other without sex. Them getting to know each other all over again.

Chris watched her. He was drunk but she was his focus. All he wanted was Mya. Nobody else could give him that warmth that she did. Even when they're angry with one another he still felt comfort with her. Putting his cup on the counter, he slowly made his way over to her. Chris pulled a chair back and sat down. Grabbing Mya's hands he just smiled making Mya laugh.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm perfect baby. I love you."

"I love you too Chris."

"Are you going to marry me again?"

"We don't know what the future holds."

"Just tell me yes. We both know it's gone happen. You want another big wedding? I think we should do something small."

"Oh should we?"

"Yeah."

"Can we work on ourselves first before we discuss our second wedding?"

"Be real with me. You really think you can go through the rest of your life with somebody else?"

"Well when you're divorced that's what's supposed to happen."

"The fact that you couldn't give me a straight answer, tells me that you can't."

Mya looked away. "You shouldn't be focused on that right now."

"What should I be focused on? Getting you back is the most important thing to me. We both know that. You were all for it, why the change of heart?"

"There's no change of heart. I just don't want to talk about this while you're drunk." She got up from her seat. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." Mya kissed his cheek then headed upstairs.

After taking a long shower, she dried off, put on her body oil then climbed in bed. She wasn't really tired, just wanted to be alone. Her mind was all over the place, mainly worrying about how this trip would go. 

To ease her mind, Mya just closed her eyes and attempted to force herself to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, the room door opened and closed. Mya's eyes quickly opened and she looked back. A very drunk Chris stumbled around the room, pulling his clothes off. He went into the bathroom and the shower turned on. Laughing, Mya climbed out of bed and decided to slip on a night gown then laid back down. Chris eventually came out in just his boxers then laid next to Mya.