ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Ma' teyam can you go find the kids? " xaloria asked while cutting up some fruits.

"Of course my love" neteyam stood up and walked over to lo'ak and tsireyas marui. "Okay guys come on dinners about to be ready" neteyam picked up rikaya, his 7 year old daughter.

"But we were just about to play hide and seek" lo'ak complained while holding his son kani up by his foot.

"Lo'ak" neteyam give him a knowing look as lo'ak rolled his eyes.

"Lo'ak it's fine" tsireya giggled

"Fine" lo'ak nudged tahki, neteyams 10 year old son.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" neteyam rested his hand on tahkis back gently pushing him out of the marui while holding rikaya.

As they arrived back at the marui xaloria had finished cooking. "There you guys are" she smiled warmly seeing her mate hold her children.

"Mom! You should have seen what we did today aunty tsireya took me to this cave and there were so many pretty shells in there! " rikaya jumped up and down giggling all over the place.

"Wow that sounds so fun! " xaloria smiled and clapped her hands together. Rikaya skipped away and began eating her food.

"How was your day ma' ki" it was so good mom uncle lo'ak took me and kani on a really really fast ride with payakan! I almost fell off" he laughed and walked off to eat.

"Of course he took you guys to do something like that" neteyam chuckled and sat next to xaloria.

Xaloria leaned her head on neteyams shoulder as he began eating. "Eywa blessed us ma' teyam" she smiled at her kids as neteyam caressed her thigh.

"Yes she has" he paused before speaking again "you know we haven't gone to our old cave in a while" he gave a smirk to xaloria as she shoved his head.

"Neteyam stop the kids are here" she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Aw man" he faked being shot by an arrow and fell back.

"Oh no daddy got shot! " rikaya stood up and jumped onto neteyam, tahki following behind. It was a thing they did, neteyam would get "shot" and they kids would rescue him.

Xaloria sat and watched her family before falling next to neteyam, laying down next to him.

"Oh no mom! " tahki yelled as he laughed and laid his head on xalorias chest carefully avoiding her stomach.

"Watch out tahki! Little baby is in there!" Rikaya scolded her brother as neteyam and xaloria began laughing.

This was all xaloria ever wanted and she was glad that it was with neteyam.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*