ᴡᴀʀ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I convinced my parents to let me come with them to check out the killed tulkun and neytiri and jake came as well. As we swam closer to the tulkun it hit me.

The tulkun was my mother's spirit sister. My mother immediately swam to her and began to sob.

I watched as my mom held the tulkun. "Her name was ro'a" my father explained to the sullys.

"She was my spirit sister. She was the composer of songs, we would sing together. " I remember before I got my own spirit sister my mother would take me to see ro'a and she would sing to me.

"She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf, the clan was so happy for her. " "what is this tonowari?.. What is this! "

It hurt me as much as it hurt my mother. Unknowingly tears started to flow from my eyes as we swam back to the village.

-

"This war has come to us! " my father explained to the clan as I stood there in a trance like state. Before I know it everything just went into a muffle.

I zoned out as everything became background noise. I was snapped out of it I felt my brother rub my arm trying to comfort me.

"Warn the tulkun" soon enough everyone ran to the ocean and onto their ilus. I followed my siblings as well.