ᴘᴀʏᴀᴋᴀɴ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

We hid behind a rock as we waited for the group to go away. Of course it had to be my brother and his friends walking around here. I would actually meet eywa if he caught me having sex with neteyam.

"I think their gone now" I peaked around the rock and listened and they were no longer anywhere near us, "okay I think we can go out now". Suddenly I heard neteyam groan. I turned around and saw him rubbing the back of his neck.

"I can't go out right now" he leaned against the wall as I looked up in confusion.

"What do you mean? Their gone now"

"I know but.. " he looked down and I immediately knew why. He was practically poking through his loincloth. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight as he rolled his eyes. "You just go I'll be fine"

"Are you sure? "

He nodded his head and I fixed myself up before walking out of the cave. As soon as I reached the outside I could hear his moans, I knew exactly what he was doing. I laughed and walked away to my marui.

-

I was sitting in the front of my marui when tsireya walked up to me. "Ria we're going to go see payakan with lo'ak wanna come? " I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Would if we get in trouble"

"Are you coming or not? Neteyam is gonna be there" she smiled at me as I stood up and began walking beside her. "I knew that would work" I pushed her head away as she laughed.

As we walked closer to the beach I immediately noticed that neteyam wasn't there. "Did you lie to me reya" I crossed my arms and looked at her.

Before she could answer I heard someone whisper in my ear "who lied? " I jumped at the voice but turned around to see zidrani, of all people.

"Oh zidrani hi can I help you? " I looked up at him as he put his 'I'm better than you' smirk on.

"I just wanted to hangout with my favorite girl" he began snaking his arm around my waist and I squirmed away from him.

"What are you doin-"

"Who do you think you are" suddenly someone yanked zidrani away from me. "I don't think she wants someone like you holding her" I looked up and met neteyams gaze.

"Oh there you are I was wondering where you went" I put my hand on his arm as he kept his eyes on zidrani. I noticed that it had began getting a bit awkward so I started tugging on his arm gently. "Let's go come"

He finally walked away and followed me to our ilus. "Okay guys let's go" lo'ak spoke as we all dove in. Lo'ak led us too where payakan was and we all his behind a bunch of seaweed.

Suddenly payakan opened his mouth, me and tsireya looked at each other, almost talking with our eyes. I turned back and lo'ak was swimming into his mouth, he's about to bond.

Neteyam jumped forward but tsireya stopped him. He looked back at me confused so I gave him a reassuring look.

-

After a bit lo'ak finally came out and rested his head on payakan in a reassuring way before swimming back over to us.

"What happened? "

"What did you see? "

We practically bombarded lo'ak with questions as we rode back to the shore but he just stayed silent. As we rode closer to the village I noticed my parents on the beach.

"All of you guys here now! " my mom yelled out at us. What is going on I didn't do anything, did I? We all silently walked to my parents marui when my mom began again.

"You let him bond with the outcast!? " me and my siblings looked at each other confused. Nobody had told them about this and it's not like they followed us.

"Im disappointed in you xaloria." My dad spoke firmly to me. Even if I wasn't the oldest he held the most trust in me, as if I was the oldest. "Sit." Lo'ak took a seat before my dad yelled at all of us to sit down causing tsireya to practically throw herself down.

I felt terribly bad for her, she was never one to get in such trouble. As me dad lectured lo'ak I kinda fazed out. Hearing that my own dad is disappointed in me really hurt me. As I was thinking I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone nudge my thigh.

I looked to the right of me and saw neteyam giving me an 'are you okay' look. Eywa he cares so much how did I deserve this.  I nodded at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry sir, I know what I know" lo'ak spoke up to my dad as neytiri scowled at him.

"Lo'ak! "

"I'll take care of this one" jake then grabbed lo'ak leaving the group here. Eventually neteyam followed him before patting my thigh.

"Xaloria, why did you let this happen you know that was off limits." My mom spoke to me with a stern look.

"I'm sorry mother, I wasn't thinking clearly this is my fault" without saying anything she left the marui, my dad following after her.

After a bit I finally decided to get some fresh air and step out the marui. As soon as I stepped I saw the last person I wanted to see standing there.

"Heard you guys got in big trouble for that forest freak bonding with the outcast" they stood in front of me smirking with their arms crossed. "It's a shame that someone told your parents" then it hit me.

They told my parents.

ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʀᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏɴᴏᴡᴀʀɪ?!?!

- s ʚɞ