ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

We were walking together along the shore as we talked about our childhood. I learned a lot about the forest just by talking to him, it seemed like a wonderful place. He told me how he missed home and talked about all of the fun things he did growing up.

"Neteyam"

"Yes? " I avoided making eye contact with him scared for how he'd react to what I was about to tell him.

"This morning when I was crying" I paused before continuing. "It was because me and my mother had an argument. She said that she didn't want me talking to you." I couldn't bring myself to look at him when he suddenly grabbed my hand causing me to meet his gaze.

He began leading me some where. "Neteyam where are we going? " I continued to follow him as he made his way to a more secluded that had a small but cozy cave. "I've never seen this before" I admired it.

"I found this while exploring one day and I've been wanting to take you here."
he slowly led me to a patch of sand and we sat down together. "Xaloria"

I hummed and looked up at him as he continued to look towards the ocean. "I respect your mother's decisions but you do know that won't stop me from seeing you. " I sat up more and looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? "

"There's something I need to tell you xaloria" he finally looked down at me and warmly smiled at me.

Everytime he smiled to me it just melted my heart.

𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Xaloria, I like you and there is nothing your mother, father, brother, or even the whole clan can say that will change that." I held her hand close to my heart.

"𝑶𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒆 𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂" I caressed her cheek as she looked up at me smiling.

"𝑶𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎" she smiled an gave me a gentle kiss. It was short but it was pure love. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck as she looked into my eyes.

sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ

- s ʚɞ