ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"You're crazy" I smiled into neteyams shoulder as I held onto him like it was the last time I would. "How are you here" his voice slightly cracked

"That doesn't matter now, what matters is that I'm with you" I let go from the hug and held his face in the palm of my hands.

-

It had been two weeks since the sky people attacked us and everyone has been getting back to normal. My mom finally accepted neteyam, she saw how much we cared for each other and allowed it.

The night eywa had decided to give me a second chance the scar that shot through my back had disappear but left a pretty bad scar. Lo'ak told me that the scar was "badass" whatever that meant and that I should wear it with pride, I always appreciated his silly encouragements.

I was happier than ever, everything I didn't think was possible happened to me in both bad and good ways, and im glad. Younger me would have not believed me if I told her that I quite literally died and mated with an omatikaya, but im happy.

"There's my beautiful girl" I turned to the familiar voice as I saw a smiling neteyam walking towards me holding his hands behind his back.

"What are you hiding? " I returned the smile as I tried peeking behind him.

"Hey stop trying to look" he chuckled "close your eyes"

"Are you gonna kill me for good this time? "

"Not funny. " he spoke in a serious tone

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I tried hiding my grin as I closed my eyes. I felt his soft hands run against my neck as he put something around it. "Can I look now? "

"Yes"

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful woven neck piece. "It's beautiful" I ran my hand over the piece.

"It's a traditional neck piece of the omatikaya, its meant to be given to the one you love" he held my hand as he caressed it with his thumb.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as I nuzzled into his neck. "I love you neteyam"

He caressed my hair with one hand as the other held my waist "I love you more" he set a soft kiss on my cheek. "The others are waiting you ready? "

I nodded my head and followed him to the shore where the rest of our friends sat talking.

"Finally, I thought you died! " lo'ak chuckled at his own joke as neteyam shot him a glare. "Sorry.. " Aonung pushed lo'aks shoulder and shot him the same glare.

"Okay guys calm down" I sat down.

It was like my whole world collapsed and grew in the best way possible. Everyday since the battle I couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I am for being given a second chance at life.

It's not something that happens to everyone.

I was gifted with an amazing group of friends and an even more amazing mate. My life was complete.

"You're so funny if you think you're better than me" aonung gave a smug look to lo'ak. They were most definitely friends, in their own ways.

"Yeah whatever you better watch out" lo'ak rolled his eyes as we all laughed at their antics.

Suddenly a soft spoken voice filled my ears. "Ria" neteyam was leaned to me holding his hand up to cover his mouth, whispering like a child would.

I giggled and did the same bringing my hand to cover my mouth "yes neteyam"

"𝑂𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒, 𝑟𝑖𝑎" my smile grew on my lips as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"𝑂𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒, 𝑡𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚"

'𝒐𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒆' 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 ;( 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏

'𝒐𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒆' 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 ;( 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 <𝟑

- 𝒔 ʚɞ