ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒙𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"I wish I'd been there" kiri looked at lo'ak completely fascinated at his story "the ocean blessed you with gift brother"

Me and my siblings looked at him confused "the tulkun haven't returned yet" I tilted my head responding to lo'ak.

"And anyway no tulkun is ever alone" aonung chimed in.

"Well this one was, he had a missing fin, a stump" he pointed to his left arm.

"Payakan" I spoke to myself looking at tsireya to see her looking at me concerned. The forest na'vi looked at us confused.

"Who's payakan? " neteyam asked.

"A young pulu went rouge, he's outcast, alone. " rotxo spoke as I continued.

"And he has a missing fin"

"They say he's a killer" tsireya placed her hand on top on lo'aks.

"He's killed na'vi and other tulkun. Not here but far South" aonung continued as lo'ak just looked at us confused. "Your lucky to be alive"

"What? No, you've got it wrong, he saved my life" as lo'ak tried to reason with us neteyam stood up at walked behind him.

"My baby bro, the mighty warrior that faced the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it" he massaged lo'aks shoulders, clearly annoying him.

"You guys aren't listening! " he pushed neteyam off of him and walked away.

"No lo'ak I'm listening! " tuk yelled out in hopes to make her brother happy.

"Lo'ak, come back! " kiri yelled out.

Neteyam turned to go follow lo'ak but I grabbed his hand. "Don't, just let him cool off" he looked back to the direction lo'ak went and back to me and nodded his head.

-

Me and neteyam were walking back to the village holding each other's hand when neteyam spoke.

"I was wondering if um you would uh.. " he hesitated with his words before speaking again. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He stopped in front of me still holding my hand.

I smiled at him "I would love to" he smiled back at me.

"Okay I'll come to your mauri when it hits eclipse" I nodded and we both went our separate ways to get ready.

As I walked in my mauri I went straight to tsireya "Tsireya! Tsireya! Guess what" I jumped up and down smiling like I was crazy.

"What? What's happening? "

"Neteyam asked me out on a date! " tsireyas eyes widened along with her mouth as she began jumping up and down with me.

"Oh my eywa! You have to start getting ready! " she took my hand and sat me on the bed. "So, what should I do with your hair? "

"I like the half up half down one that you do" she nodded her head agreeing with me and began doing my hair.

"And.. Done! " I took my hand to feel my hair and turned to tsireya smiling.

"Thank you! " I stood up looking for something to wear. I eventually choose one of my favorite tops, it's had seashells embroidered on the whole thing with a single pearl at the top and in the center. I choose a flowy bottom piece that went down to just above my knee and had shells scattered.

I changed into the clothes I had chosen and modeled it to tsireya "wow I like it! And I think neteyam will too" she winked at me as I pushed her causing her to fall back into her hammock laughing.

-

𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I walked into my mauri beaming. As i walked in my dad noticed my mood. "What's going on neteyam, you seem very happy? "

My mother looked up at me wanting to hear the answer as well. "I just uh had a good day that's all" I avoided telling them the truth.

My mother practically saw right through me "is this about xaloria? " she smiled warmly. My eyes widened, how did she know? She chuckled seeing my reaction. "A mother knows neteyam"

"What happened between you too? " my father asked.

"I asked her on a date" my mom and dad smiled at me but before they could talk tuk jumped up yelling.

"Are you in love with xaloria? She's really pretty! Are you in love with her neteyam!" I scratched the back of my head a little embarrassed as my mom grabbed tuk.

"Oh tuk that's something your brother needs to figure out" my mom moved tuks hair from her face while smiling to herself.

"Would you like any advice" my dad stood up walking to me as I shook my head.

"No it's okay"

"What I give great advice?! " he stood pretending to be hurt as my mom laughed at him.

"I was wondering if you could re-braid my hair mom" she put tuk next to her and gestured me to sit in front of her.

"Of course, come" I sat down and she began braiding my hair.

-

"Okay nete youre ready"

"Thank you mom I really appreciate it" she pulled me into a hug.

"Look at you all grown up, go have fun don't get her into any trouble" she gave me a serious face towards the end.

"What why would I get her into trouble that's all lo'ak"

"Hey I heard that! " lo'ak yelled across the room as my mom chuckled.

"Because xaloria is a good girl and if you two get into trouble I have a feeling it'll be you" she paused "but have fun, go on its almost eclipse"

"Thank you again mom" I hugged her once more and left to go to xalorias mauri.

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

- s ʚɞ