"When was the last time you fucked her?"

"Does it matter?"

"I just want to know."

"The first night we came here."

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

She smiled, pulling me closer to herby my ribcage and rising to press a lingering kiss on my shoulder.

"I kept thinking about you if that helps."

"So why didn't you have sex with me?"

"Because you had just kissed Justin."

"He kissed me."

"So you don't like him."

"Yeji-ugh. You're so complicated. I'm tired, let's go to sleep."

"See, you don't even care that I said I had a problem with him taking you out. You just want to kiss him in front of me so you can make me jealous."

"I wouldn't take advantage of him like that. I wouldn't take advantage of anyone like that, because I know what it's like to be taken for granted."

"You think I'm taking advantage of you?"

"Well, I meant Beomg, but if you feel I came on to you, then-"

"I never took advantage of you and you know it."

"I know that, Yeji."

"Then why are we having this conversation?"

"Because- I don't know. Let's go to sleep."

I pulled away from her and rolled onto my side with my back to her as I closed my eyes.

She was silent for a few minutes and I knew she was thinking by the way she was breathing. Finally, as I was about to turn to her to make sure we were okay, I felt her crawl closer and press her chest against my back.

She breathed on the back of my neck for a while, left hand sliding under my shirt and pulling it down to my ribs so she could slide her fingers up and down my side.

"I'm sorry I talked to him without asking him first. I just don't know. I guess I was tired and didn't want to have a full conversation with him about you."

"It's okay Yeji, really. I'll talk to him in the morning

"You're going to?"

"Mhm." I nodded, suddenly feeling her defined heartbeat against my back.

"Okay." She said softly and sounded so soft and vulnerable that I had to pout.

After a few moments of silence, I felt her hot breath against my ear.

"It doesn't matter who you spend all day with, because you always end up sleeping in my arms."

***

"I think I'm suffering from heat stroke." That was the first thing I heard when I woke up the next morning.

Yeji was on the other side of the bed, the blanket kicked at our feet and we were drenched in sweat.

"Open a fucking window,I'm literally going to die." She said and I got out of bed, stumbling over to the window and doing as she asked.

She turned the air conditioner down to the minimum and stood up, placing herself right under it so she could cool off.

I bit my lip and smiled at the thought that she had spent the night with me once again.

I was suddenly very scared because no, I was having butterflies again.