I turned on the lamp on the bedside table and she went to the shower first after asking if she could use my toothbrush. I turned on the TV and grabbed a towel from the edge of the bed, waiting for her to come out.

I finally showered when she came out with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her waist.

When I was done with everything I turned off the light and closed the door behind me. She was in the middle of taking out her piercings.

"I don't think you actually have any proper pajamas for me?" She asked, still in a towel.

"Um, sorry, no. Unless you like wearing panties."

"No, thanks. That shit is itchy."

"I'm not even going to ask you how you know."

"I took a lot of them to find out, honey, I'm not that kinky."

"I didn't ask?"

I closed the window and settled for my biggest pair of sweatshirts.

"This is absolutely ridiculous." She said standing up so I could see that the shirt came to four inches above her knees. "You're like a miniature."

"You look so cute and femenine in those."

She rolled her eyes and I smiled and crawled under the covers, sighing happily in the warmth.
She got in too, rolling onto her stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The material is putting pressure on my cock."

"So you thought laying it down would help?"

"Don't be a smart ass."

I leaned over to the lamp and turned off the light as she struggled to turn the air conditioner to a higher temperature.

"You're useless." I sighed and reached out to grab the remote.

"I can do it."

"Yeji, lemme!"

"I can fucking do it!"

"You're not impressing anyone you know. Give it to me!" I said loudly and she smiled.

"Anytime, baby."

I let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed her arm, but she pulled me over her lap so I was straddling her chest.

I grabbed the remote and set the temperature to twenty-five degrees, before setting it down on the nightstand next to her head.

"So you want me to give it to you now?"

"I'm tired." I said. "Wait. Do you smell my deodorant?"

"Shut up." She muttered.

I put my hands on either side of her head on the pillow and she smiled at me. Her fingertips trailed down my arms, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Why did you say you had a problem with him asking me out if we're just friends anyway?"

"Do you really care, do you really plan on dating him, having a serious, committed relationship with Justin? "

I shrugged. "He's cute."

"But do you love him?"

"Love is an important word. Like him, maybe."

"Come on Ryu. Seriously?"

"Why do you care? You can have Soph and I can have Justin. We can double date." I said and she snorted.

"I'm not going out with Soph."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like her that way."