C-2 The Deal

Before the sun starts to rise, Donghae was already wide awake, feeling excited and hyper all the sudden.. well obviously it was because of what happen yesterday.. You cant blame him right.?

The well prepared Donghae who is now in his uniform ,looking at the mirror for an hours... Yeah its been hour he's been like that , looking at the mirror like a girl , conscious of his looks. Thats what happen to a man who's completely head over heels to a woman. 

As the time strike to 7 , he hurriedly went downstair and directly go to his own car. While heading to school a sudden call came.

" Hello? " he answered the phone.

" Hey bro! Remember me? " a man on the other line.

" Hey! Its been a long time.. You didnt even contact me since you left..What happen to you? " Donghae excitingly response.

" Sorry 'bout that.. I've been busy this past years.. " the guy said while chuckling abit to Donghae.

"You and your excuse.. But why did you call me so sudden? Having problems with girls? Or with your dad?" he casually said.

" Nope.. It just..uhm.. You know.. I'm.. uhm" the guy hesitatingly said

" What?! I'm going to be late.. Tell me now.." Donghae said in irritating tone

" Hey.. Chill~" he respond.

"I'm going home.." he added

" Really?! Finally! Spending your time studying in States and left me here, alone.. Your such a bad person.. When?" Donghae asked him.

Well its been years since they havent met. He needed to go to States to continue his studies. Being the only son of his family (not to mention but really rich family) , he needs to work and study hard.

They own one of the biggest and richest company and soon he will replace his father as a CEO the same goes to Donghae.

They became friends since they we're baby and until they become well grown up men.

Their conversation ended as Donghae arrive at the university.

As usual students starts to crowd around his car. Well what do you expect he's THAT popular. Donghae is the heir of their company, not to mention his perfect face , well-built body and the most attractive eyes you would ever see.

He has it all money, looks, talents and fame. Every girls want him and every guys envy him.

He went outside his car and walk directly to their room. While heading to room he saw Jessica. He walk towards her and greeted her with a smile.

" Good morning~" he greeted her.

" Mm.. Morning." she greeted back in her usual cold tone.

" Sica .. uhm.. " the words that came out on Donghae's hesitant mouth.

She waited for him to talk but all he can do was fiddling his fingers and looking at the floor like a child who's begging his mom for a candy.

" What do you want? Tell me or forget it." she really had no time for this kind of things. The class will start soon and she doesnt want to be late.

" .. Sica..a-are y-yo-you.." he stutteringly said.

Jessica walk pass to the nervous Donghae and didnt even let him finish his sentence.

Realizing that Jessica wasnt infront of him, he run towards her and block her way. Good thing its only the two of them in the hall.

" What the heck?! " she said and is now irritated by Donghae.