C-1 The Beginning

It was a nice day to everyone, indeed it was a fair weather. Our story starts at this certain girl,who happens to be our main character in the story. 

While everyone is enjoying this beautiful day this young lady is peacefully sleeping under the tree with a book on her lap. 

No sound, no noise can be hear, it is completely silent...

"Jessica!! Jessica!!"

A shout, came out from nowhere made her open her eyes and check who disturb her sleep and it was no other than Donghae, her 

admirer, smiling widely. It was not long time ago since he started entering into her life or should I say disturbing her. It all started when she transfer to his school...

-Flashback-

" Dude, have you heard about the new girl?" Siwon ask Donghae while putting his hand on his bestfriend shoulder.

" Yeah.. New target" Donghae replied while smirking.

"When will you change being a playboy?" his bestfriend ask.

" Hmm.. Dont know." Donghae said and can only shrug.

Donghae can only sigh at his friend.

-------

" Class, listen up" Mrs. Park said as she raise her hands signaling the students to keep quiet.

" As you all know , a new student will be joining in your class and I would like you to meet her.. " she paused for a second and look at the door.

" Miss Jung please come in " she added and gesture Jessica to come inside.

Slowly, Jessica walk at the center, beside the the teacher.

" Hi everyone. I'm Jessica Jung." she politely introduce herself with a shy but lovely smile plastered on her face that made every students awe by it.

Donghae couldnt help but stare at her with admiration. She was like a goddess to him. She looks so innocent.He cant help but to look at her every second.

Mrs. Park gesture Jessica to sit on a vacant sit behind Donghae. 

One...

She's coming on his direction.

Two...

She walk pass not noticing him

And three..

His heart beats faster , not knowing why...

Within three seconds he felt something.. Something new..

Within three seconds his life change in a much better way..

Within those three seconds he doesnt know that he is already inlove.

Its always been that way when they encounter each other, Donghae would always feel his heart beats fast and would always freeze on his place when she walk pass at him.

- End of Flashback-

And that day onward Donghae started to like her. He know every bit about her life.... I think..

" What are you doing here, Lee Donghae?" she ask with a tone of annoyance.

" Nothing.. I've been finding you since our lunch break.. You're reading books again?" he said while casually sit beside Jessica.

" Mr. Lee Donghae .." she said then moves little far away from him." ..will you please stop disturbing me?!" she said.

" Am I?" he replied and goofily smile at her.