Chapter 9

Willow’s Pov: 6 months later

I wake up to my head throbbing and pain coursing through my entire body. I look up at my mom who had a few bruises on her and a busted lip. She was sleeping in a weird position. We’ve been here for 6 months, so I’ve heard. Ivan has been having his guards torture and beat me whenever he feels fit. He tried to rape my mom but with some yelling and pleading, I convinced him to no touch her. They've been feeding mom the same amount of food since we’ve been in these cells. Four slices of bread and small water bottles. I haven’t had food or water for 3 days now. Mom tries to give me some but no matter how hard she tries to convince the guards to give me some, they won’t. I felt my eyes close and completely welcome darkness. 

~4 days later~

A scream escapes my throat as I felt the whip slice my back. They cut my hair yesterday all the way to my scalp. I watch as my mom cries as the whip slices my back over and over again. My body slumps as the two guards chuckled and then left me hanging. “Baby” mom said. “Baby lift your head” she said. “Willow please lift your head. Please baby. I’m so sorry.” she said as she started crying again.

I slowly lift my head and look at her. “D-don’t c-cry mom. I’m o-okay.” I tried to say. My throat was so dry from not having any water for 7 days. I got 2 slices of bread yesterday but no water.

I lift my head when I hear someone walk through the door and footsteps sound on the concrete below. I watch as Ivan comes into view before smirking at me and opening my cell before walking towards me. “How was your punishment petite salope (little slut).” he asked. I glare at him as his smirk widens, he turns around walks out of my cell and closes his as it locks once it closes. I watch as he walks towards my mom's cell before walking in and towards her. He grabs her by the hair and throws her on the ground.

“Leave her alone you b*******” I yelled, trying to get my hands free from these chains. “This is what you get you petite salope (little slut).” he says as he punches mom in the face and then kicks her stomach. She screams as I groan, trying to get free. “Stop. Please.” I said.

My eyes widen when his guards walk into her cell as they unchain her and then tie her in a chair. Ivan looks back at me and then smirks as he pulls out a gun. My eyes widen and I start yelling and screaming. Mom's eyes widen once she sees the gun and tries to get out of ropes.

BANG

I scream as I watch my mom gasp for breath as she looks at the bullet in her chest before looking at me.

BANG

I cry as my body slumps in defeat. She’s dead. He killed her. He killed my best friend. He killed my mom.

He’s going to pay for it.

I’m going to kill you, Ivan Skimarks.