Chapter 4

Willow’s POV: Wednesday

9:00 a.m.

Two days. It’s been two days since I seen my biological family, well biological parents. After I went to the hospital and told Eddie and Callie, I went to my mom's and told her everything. At first, she was worried about Eddie and then she went full on mom overprotective mode. She was like ‘No one's taking my daughter away from me.’ It took a while to calm her down but when she did, we talked about how she would go to the police station and talk to them so they could work things out.

I told her she didn’t have to do that and when she said fine, I knew I won that argument. After hanging with her for a while, I went home and relaxed. Right now, I am getting ready for a walk on the red carpet. Did I ever tell you that I was an interior designer, a photographer, and a model? No? Well now you know. I was wearing a new design that came from a fashion designer Valentina Gonzales.

She has great designs and I’m mostly wearing her designs for red carpets or photoshoots. After getting the damn dress on and the heels, I walk out of the dressing room and towards the area for the red carpet. I wait for my turn before walking out as paparazzi takes pictures and starts asking me questions.

***

It’s now 12 o’clock in the afternoon and I was at the red carpet for 2 hours. Now I’m at the orphanage to check on the children and see how everything is going. I called Callie a few minutes ago and told her to get my jet ready cause I am going to California and LA to see my other orphanages.

After checking that orphanage I took some photos around NYC before going home and packing some bags before heading towards the hospital to say bye to the others and then getting to the airport and when I got to the other side from where everyone else has to go through security, I saw another jet and some body guards along with some paparazzi. My guards took my luggage to my jet, and I was about to get out of the car when I saw my bio parents looking at my jet in awe.

I mean their jet is cool, but I designed mine. Anyways, I got out of the car and the guards quickly surrounded me and we got inside the jet. After getting settled in, the jet took off and I did some work before I went and took a little nap.  I woke up 8 hours later. I got off the jet and stretched for a bit before getting into the limo and watched as the limo takes me to my vacation house.

***

2 Days Later: She’s back in NYC

I got back home 6 hours ago, took a 5-hour nap and now I’m leaving to go to the police station because my mom lied to me and went ahead and caused some drama lama. I sighed and quickly left my apartment and got in my car. Devin, Eddie, and Callie are already there trying to calm her down because she’s screaming the place down.

I park my car in the driveway of the police station and even when I’m outside, I can hear my mom screaming their ears off. I sigh and walk inside the police station. I walk towards the room where everyone is to see a couple of police officers including officer Brown and officer Conrad holding everyone away from each other. I even saw two lawyers and a woman who works for child's services.

I sigh and walk out of the room. I grabbed one of the policemen's guns and walked back inside the room. I point the gun in the air above me and pull the trigger twice. The silence welcomes me as everyone quickly turns to look at me. The police officers have their guns raised at me.

“Are we done?” I asked, handing one of the officers the gun. Devin, Eddie, and Callie came and stood behind me. “Leave us.” I said. The officers look at one another. When no one moved I looked around the room at them. “Did I stutter? Leave.” I said, causing them to politely leave the room. I look at the lawyers and the child's services workers. “You too.” I said, walking towards the back of the room.