Epilogue

It’s been fifteen years since they first moved into the estate. Onvyr and Tala had six kids together. They each inherited Tala’s were-animal abilities and knew magic as well. Noll and Snowfox had one child of their own and Shadowmoon left to assume the dragon throne after his father died in battle. Elfii lived on the estate, but in her own building a little farther away from the main house. One day when she was out gardening, a man bumped into her and knocked the potted flowers out of her arms. Even though he was a human she couldn’t help but fall in love. He was a nature mage as well, but was less experienced due to him being a human.  Alverdus came down to the estate a few times a year, and stayed for a week.

Onvyr became an inventor in his later years, and developed several new devices. Tala stayed home and became a teacher for any children that lived at the estate. Noll became the captain of the Amarillis army, and Snowfox remained head of the Delimbyra family. A new era had started for her family, and a lifetime of change happened. Nothing would ever be the same after the fateful day that Snowfox had found Shadowmoon. She didn’t regret anything that happened in the past. None of them did. With that they lived until the end of their days in happiness.

Akh'AegisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara