THE HAPPY TIME

Memories could be beautiful or dreadful...but beyond every memory there is a soulful life...

CHAPTER 8: THE HAPPY TIME

On Ananya's side....

The word chote bacche made something in her....

She could remember the incident happened in the morning all of sudden...

She could remember Shreya's happy face after hearing the beautiful news from doctor...

Yes.....she respond to Daya's voice...

She with blurred vision tried to understand the situation...

She jerked her head harshly...

She stood up with difficulties and started to walk towards the control system with shaggy steps...

She started to decode the system in hurry as she was running out of time...

The sound of the birthday song got increased....

In an unknown place.....

A person was looking at two screens...

He was so much delighted few minutes back.....but now...

He thought that Ananya couldn't even stand after facing her wildest fear......

But he was wrong....she was decoding it...

In anger he was about to press one button.....but stopped feeling some press on his head.....

Rajat (in anger): tumara khel khatam Ranjith.....chup chap bomb diffuse karo.....

Ranjith smiled teasingly...

Yes...Ranjith...he was the leader of the red line gang...

He was a former officer of cyber crime team...

He was thrown out of the force and got arrested when he was found to be the spy of some terrorist group...

He escaped from jail and formed a gang by his own...

Rajat held him by collar with...

Rajat (in anger): diffuse karo bomb ko...

But before that Ananya successfully decoded the system and the bomb got diffused automatically.....

Ranjith in anger tried to press the button again.....

But Rajat pulled him towards the wall harshly and slapped him hard with...

Rajat (in anger): bol Ananya kahan hai.....

Ranjith (in tease): ab itna patha kar liya hai tho...tho....ek aur hi sahi...dhoodho usse...khud hi...par dhyaan rakh na.....kahi der na hojaaye...hahahahaha...

Rajat turned towards the screen....

Ananya falls unconscious after decoding the system....

He turned much worried but he noticed something in the screen and ran towards it.....

Then in hurry he dialed a number...

XYZ MALL...

The terrorist became nervous on seeing the failure of their plan...

The people were so much happy......

Daya who already untied the rope used this chance and knocked down two terrorist near him...

Soon other goons got alert.....

They aimed the gun towards Daya....

Daya took the gun in the knocked goon's hand and shot some more to the dead...but one terrorist took a child and kept the gun on the child's forehead.....