THE MEMORY

Memories could be beautiful or dreadful...but beyond every memory there is a soulful life...

CHAPTER 1 : THE MEMORY

The morning rays were trying their level best to dominate the gloomy cold environment but it couldn't defeat it as the December always favors the winter.....

The streets were still empty even though it's a week day... Each and every person in the city still enjoying the warmth of the blanket......

They were feeling so much comfortable with the bed itself as the outdoor was also forcing them to settle in the bed itself...

Here a person was also sleeping while cuddling the pillow to get more warmth...

His home was too much silent.....

Suddenly, the ringing of the alarm starts to echo all over the house....

He in irritation switched off the alarm and was about to settle in the bed again....

But he restricted himself from doing so and marched towards the washroom to brush.....

Upon realizing something he hurriedly took the phone and checked for the message from the desired person as usual.....

He found wishes from many other persons.... But not from the expected person..... Yes, today was his BIRTHDAY...

He won't celebrate his birthday as a adult and a matured person it was also a normal day for him.... But, still he was disappointed with the person he expected to wish...

He knows that the person was on a mission for the last 6 months.....

He also know that the person couldn't call or message him in between as the mission was an high risk one.....

He consoled himself with these thoughts and went inside the kitchen to make breakfast....

After finishing all these stuffs he took all his belongings and started his car to the next destination....

He entered inside the bureau with a small smile plastered over his face...

Everyone greeted him and wished him happy birthday.....

He gave a smile in return and went towards his desk...

Upon seeing him, his mentor too wished him and left to attend his phone which was ringing for a long time.....

He left a sigh and sat on the chair with a thud....

Freddy came near him with a file... Seeing him in deep thoughts....

Freddy (in bit loud tone): Daya sir...

Daya jerked a bit and looked at him in question....

Freddy (in polite tone): sir, yeh file paye aapke sign chahiye tha....

He smiled and signed the file....

Freddy was well aware of this mood so he took the file and left the place without saying anything....

Daya was not worried only for the mission but also the situation in which his buddy left for the mission... His memory lane went to the last meet with his buddy....

FLASHBACK...

6 MONTHS AGO....

Daya went to collect some files from Salunke.....

He and Purvi collected the file and were about to leave.... Salunke stopped him....

Salunke (in low tone) : Daya, ek min ruko....