Jesse gets caught in one of the Witherstorm's tractor beams.

Jesse:"Somebody! Help! Ahhhhhh!"

Jesse suddenly feels someone grab then pull on her leg. Jesse looks down to see it's Lukas!

Jesse:"Lukas!"

Lukas:"Jesse!"

With one last final tug, Jesse gets out of the tractor beam and she and Lukas fall to the ground, Jesse on top of Lukas. Jesse gets off of Lukas and he helps her up.

Jesse:"Lukas, you just saved my life. Thank you."

Lukas:"Hey, no problem. You saved me earlier, so I owed you. Now we're even. Besides, "No woman left behind" is my motto."

Jesse:(Blushing)"Um...thanks Lukas."

--------------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Lukas picks up Female Jesse's pet pig and best friend, Reuben, just to hold him. However, Reuben feels threatened, and lets out an alarmed squeal.

Jesse comes a running.

Jesse:(Worried)"Reuben!(Angry)Don't you DARE hurt my pig!"

Lukas:(Nervously)"I, uh, I was just holding him. I wasn't really going to hurt him."

Jesse puts her hands on her hips and angrily glares at Lukas.

Lukas sees that he is still holding Reuben. Lukas nervously smiles and sets Reuben down. Reuben oinks and goes to Jesse.

-----------------

Me:"Whoa! Everyone knows you don't mess with Jesse or her pig. Not if you know what's good for you."

-------------

Me:"And Jesse is one tough cookie. Male or Female, they're a cookie so tough and hard, you can't even chew it, cause it turns out it's not a cookie, it's a chainsaw."

-------------------

Minecraft Story Mode

When Female Jesse is in her prison outfit which are orange prison pants and a white tank top and the armor "Feelin' Cute" on top over it with straps, shoulder plates, knee plates, gloves, and boots.

Me:"I love the outfit! I think it makes her look tough!"

Female Jesse, flattered by my compliment, smiles with her teeth and puts her hands on her hips. Then she tries to look tough, intimidating, and furious as her mouth goes straight, her eyebrows furrow, and she growls.

Me:"Whoa. I'm more scared of you then scared for you."

Minecraft Story Mode

After Jesse FINALLY finds Reuben...

Me:"Whatever just happened...(Playfully)Blame it on the pig."

---------------------

Minecraft Story Mode

When Jesse offers her cookie to Lukas and he declines.

Jesse:"Well, if you're gonna be that way...I'll eat it myself!"

Lukas:"You'd better not."

Jesse smirks.

Lukas:(Fiercely)"I'm warning you!"

Jesse:"Aaah..."

Jesse opens her mouth wide and takes the cookie closer to her mouth, swaying her tongue up and down.

Lukas:"Don't!"

The scene shows a close-up of the cookie and Jesse's mouth. Jesse moves her tongue closer, almost touching the cookie.