Rematch against my mom

Y/n:You got to be kidding me.

We see Y/n looking trought his mail and he see a letter from his mom aka Rias.

Elizabeth:What is it?

Tamaki:Is that the bills?

Y/n:No it's a letter from my mom.

He open it and start to read it.

Y/n:Heh. She want to see me at her orc thing. She has something important to tell me. Probably that im a worthless kid.

Erza:I should go with you who know what trick she could pull.

Satsuki:Im coming as well.

Y/n:Suit yourself hehe.

Timeskip.

The three were in front of the orc and Y/n then knock on the door. After a bit Asia open the door and she smile at the three.

Asia:Miss Rias was waiting for you please come with me.

The three follow Asia trought the manor and soon they arrived in a room where Rias was waiting for them.

Rias:Welcome my son. Please take a seat.

Y/n look around and see the rest of the orc including Issei but he still had a plaster on his cheek. He sat on a chair and Erza and Satsuki sat down on the sofa in front of Rias.

Rias:Would you like a cup of tea? Or maybe a coffee? Or maybe-

Y/n:Cut the crap what do you want?

The pressure get heavier as Rias get a sweat drop as Y/n glare at her.

Rias:Hum youre right. You see i want to go all over again. We had a bad start. I insulter your lovers and i hurted one of them. I wanna start over.

Y/n:I...See. and what idea do you have for us to start over?

Rias:Well you see you could...Join my peerage.

Y/n:

Stop at 23 second.

Everyone gain a sjocked look by how Y/n laughted and destroyed the chair.

Y/n:ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!! YOU WANT ME TO JOIN YOUR PEERAGE STUFF AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID AND I DID AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rias looked a bit shocked by her son reaction as all the orc were looking at him a bit scared but were still able to glare at him. As for Erza and Satsuki they stay cslm even daught they know where this is going.

Rias:I am serious!

Y/n stopped laughting as he sight.

Y/n:Im going to explain it to you like you were six years old. There is no way im going to join you after what you did to me. I hope i was clear enought to you.

Rias clench her hands glaring at Y/n.

Rias:Just know i don't like when i am disagreed.

Y/n:Is that so? And what are you gonna do sbout it.

Rias:I am your mother you will do as i say!!!

Y/n:Oh because now you accept the fact you are my mom. You just want another pawn for you little game. Well find someone else cuz im not interested.