Stronguer than my bitch mom

Right now Rias, Y/n, the orc including Issei with the rest of it and Y/n harem were in a room and it was the total silence. There was no sound. Even the birds outside weren't chirping as the pressure of the room was huge.

Asia

Gasper

Gasper

Rias:So

Rias:So...How have you been?

She then take a sip of her cup of tea.

Y/n:Hum...Good hehe. I was raised by nice peoples who teached me how to fight and use magic.

Rias:I see. Impressive. And those girls are your peerage?

Y/n:My...My what?

Rias:Oh there probably wasn't any in the world you grew up. You see a peerage is a group that a certain ranked demon can make for some reasons. It can be for personal or it is for being under the commandment of a person. The peerage are based of the chess game. There is the king wich is the leader of the peerage. Then there is his queen who is the second in command. And like the other chest pieces there is the rook. The knight. The bishop and finaly the pawns.

Y/n:Woah. And you lead a peerage?

Rias:Yes. My peerage is what i can call a second family. You know you can make your own. With all those girls.

Y/n then felt a little of tension and look at Satsuki sitting beside him as she glares at Rias.

Rias:Is there a problem miss hum...

Satsuki:My name is Satsuki Kiryuin. And to be honest. I despise you.

Rias:Hum...May i know the reason.

Y/n:Hum Satsuki you shou-

Satsuki:You throwed Y/n in another world without a care and now that he is back you think you can fix everything with some tears and a hug? For Y/n maybe but it's because he really wanted to meet you but for us the people who cared for him and made in sort he was loved for 11 years. It will take much more to get our forgiveness.