Chapter 38 - let's make a deal!

Start from the beginning

"No way Dakshit! It's your turn to pay! "

"No you! "

" It's your turn!"

They continued their bickering and went.

Maira was still in her thoughts and looked down.

Will I be able to confess my feelings to him, but he is busy in fixing dhrisha life.' Maira thought.

"Here I came leaving my friends and you are in your thoughts." Dhruv said.

She glanced at him, he was standing hands on his hip. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Ms. Maira Don't do it again" Dhruv said sternly.

"Why what will you do, will you remove my eyes? " Maira asked stepping forward.

Dhruv smirked at step forward too.
"You wanna try me" he whispered.

Maira gave heated and she stepped back.
"I don't g..give a damn about it, you can try! "

"OK then, I am gonna ask Robu to remove your eyes! " Dhruv said with a grin.

Maira mouth open, and she slapped his arm.

"Ouch.. Lady why did you hit me" He said.

"You really gonna do it! " she asked

"I was joking! " Dhruv said keeping his hand behind his nape.

"You know what this joke is hil-" She stopped saying looking behind him.

"Why did you stop saying? " dhruv said and followed her gaze.

A man who was wearing glasses was coming towards and smiling at them.
Dhruv felt he is familiar somewhere. But he doesn't remember the name.

"Hi! What's up! " He said.

Maira and dhruv both were confused, who is he?

"Oh sorry, let me introduce myself, I am Viraj Saxena.. I am here for a work" He said pushing his glass.

Dhruv was trying to remember who is viraj?

" I am actually the P.A of Avyaan Singh Rathore. " As he said it, both of their eyes widened.

Rathore!!

He is Viraj saxena? The P.A of Avyaan uncle? But he had a scar on his left eyebrow! Maybe it was not in the past.' Dhruv thought.

"So what is your work her sir?" Maira said gulping.

"Please don't call me sir... I am not that old! " he said with a smile.

"I am actually here because Sir.. wanted to see you Dhruv" Viraj said glancing at dhruv.

Dhruv and Maira both smiled vanished and gulped.

'why is he calling me I thought I won't meet him again?! ' he thought and frowned inside.

"So may I take your friend for a minute? " Viraj said glancing at maira.

Dhruv and maira both looked at each other, fear was evident in maira eyes. dhruv blinked assuring her and she hesitantly nodded.

"OK you may take!" Maira said.

Viraj was amused to see their eye talking, he smiled at her answer.

"Great! Then let's go! " Viraj said and Dhruv nodded.

"Maira you go back home taking Rickshaw. " dhruv said and she nodded with a smile.

They both separated.