Kozume Kenma X Shy Reader

Start from the beginning

"U-Uh, sorry, I-I was spacing o-out." He nodded and went back on his phone. "Kenma, do you like anyone?" He sighed and put his phone down on desk.

"Oh, I'm so s-sorry, I'm bothering you a-aren't I-I?" I asked going to get up and leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"I do like someone." He said quietly. He wasn't looking at me, I may have a chance. Kuroo looked at both of us and smirked.

"R-Really? You seemed like you were not interested in anyone, so I was just curious." I smiled. Any conversation with Kenma is like being in Heaven.

"Oh, I have another question, i-if y-y-you don't m-mind." He gestured me to go on and so I did, "Did you purposely want your hair to look like pudding?"

"No, I did not expect it to look like pudding. I hate it."

I smiled, "B-But I like your pudding like hair. It's super cute." Kenma just blushed and turned away. "Oh, I-I'm sorry, that's probably embarrassing for you. I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He reassured me, but I probably embarrassed him.

~~~~

LUNCH TIME (FOOD!!!! Well for the last day of school we don't have lunch but whatever)

I sat by myself and waited for my friend to come. I ate silently, until my friend came. "Sorry, I had to finish up a test." (F/N) apologized.

A/N: Just in case you don't know, (F/N) stands for friend's name.

"It's okay, but I need to tell you something." She smiled and sat down across from me. "Okay, I am going to confess today and I'm worried that I'll be rejected... The other thing I'm worried about is he won't talk to be again..."

"Kozume Kenma... He never seems to be interested in girls. Wait, maybe he's gay!" I just looked at her, and a bunch of students looked at her as well.

"I mean he never hangs out with girls, and we always hangs out with Kuroo." (F/N) said, but Kuroo and Kenma are just really good friends, right?

"No, they're just really good friends."

"Friends can turn into lovers! You never know!" I looked at her weirdly. "Oh this is so excited, just imagine you confessing and getting rejected, cause Kenma likes boys instead of girls. That would be so funny." (F/N) just kept laughing about it.

Kenma's not gay, right?

~~~AFTER SCHOOL (Sorry for the skips)

It was after school, and some people were signing yearbooks and crying for some unknown reason. People were also talking about where they're going over the summer and making plans.

I looked over at Kenma's desk, but he was already gone. I quickly walked out of the classroom walking all the way to the gates of school.

I spotted Kenma on his phone, I bet he's waiting for Kuroo or something.

"K-Kenma." I called, and he took his eyes off the phone for a second to see who called him, and then went back on his phone.

"K-Kenma, c-can w-we t-talk?" I asked starting to chicken out, he just nodded.

"Kenma, I-I-I really like you." My face was really red. I stared at him, and he had stopped looking at his phone and stared at me.

"Um, I'm guessing you don't like g-girls, you like K-Kuroo, right?" I asked, but he dropped his phone. The great Kenma has never dropped his phone and has now dropped his phone.

"Who says I like boys? I'm not gay..." He kneeled down to get his phone. Wait he's not gay!? That means I have a chance still.

"I like you too." I stared at him with wide eyes, he just said he liked me. He likes me back?

"K-Kenma can I have your number then? So we can talk over the s-summer and m-meet up?" He nodded and we exchanged numbers.

"(Y/N)! Let's get some ice cream!" (F/N) shouted at me. I turned around and waved at her.

"Kenma! Sorry I'm late!" Kuroo ran over to us. "What are you two doing together?" I blushed and started to walk over to (F/N).

"Bye K-Kenma, see you in the summer!" I waved to him and (F/N) and I went to get some ice cream. Kenma waved back.

"Was I right? Is Kenma gay?" I just laughed.

"No, Kenma is not gay."

_____________________________

Hi guys! I'm back, I decided not to go to school on the last day, so yeah. Well, I'll be updating way faster than before since I'm on summer break.

My exams or finals went well. I did really bad on my geology final but that's alright. Algebra and English are the most important I think. I ran 5 miles for my P.E. final. So I ended up with 3 B's and 3 A's. My grades have dropped drastically, so next year I will try even harder since it starts to count. 9th grade starts to count!