Chapter 37 - Dhruv please sing a song for me!!

Start from the beginning

Abhay frown deepened " So don't interfere in my relationship and I won't interfere in yours" he said and went.

Abhay stood there with wide eyes.  But somewhere he knows his brother is no more a asshole....ok he might be bothered has changed a little.

Like his brother only wore T-shirt or shirt but there will be inside a t-shirt   and it will be like playboy type.

But from few months he is wearing shirts neatly. But removes it after coming home.

Abhay sighed and went in his room.

------------------------------------------

Dhruv pov:

"Hey Maira do you like singing "  I asked her,  while we are sitting in cafe to talk.

"Yes sometimes what about you? " Maira asked.

"Well I love it because dad you used to sing songs for mom and I would copy him. " I said.

She hummed "Can you sing a song for me? "

Sing a song for her!

"Please I want to hear it too" She said.

How can I? 

"What is happening? " Mom asked coming towards her.

I called her so she can spend some time with us.  Dad will come later.

I know she was yesterday in dad house.  I listened her audio and it went nice.

"I told him to sing a song because he said he is good at it"  Maira said.

Why she needs to complain or say anything to mom!?

"Why don't you sing, I want to hear you too !"  Mom said.

"But I don't like to sing alone,  there is always my partner. "  I said.

"Don't worry about it, If you start to sing, we will cheer for you too" Maira said.

I shook my head in no, I won't sing a song.

"OK then we are leaving " Maira told and grabbed mom hand and walked away.

What the hell !

She became upset  and took mom with her too.

Now what should I do!!

Should I sing a song?

I don't know how is my voice but mom said it is better.

I glanced at them they were sitting with dad.

When did he came!?

Whatever, I called the waiter and asked him if anyone can sing and he said yes there is a guitar kept on the table.

I went there and there was a mic too. I played the karaoke.

Hmm hmmm, hmmm

By now everyone looked at me.

I texted maira which song?

She texted back.
'one of my favorite songs " pal ek pal" try it'

Third person pov :
He breathed in and out  and glanced at where Dhrisha was sitting. 
Maira smiled and blinked assuring him.