With a smug expression, Raven steps forward.

Raven: "What's that? Can you speak up?"

Weiss: "I said... give it back."

Raven tilt her head to the side, still wearing that smug look on her face.

Raven: "Make me."

Weiss begins to shutter before bowing her head, much to Y/N's brief surprise as she mutters.

Weiss: "Please..."

This makes Raven burst out laughing as Y/N can see Weiss clenching her fists, shaking her arms a bit. Y/N was going to retort to Raven only to spot something, his weapons. 

Y/N #2: ("Found them.")

Behind the laughing Raven, Y/N can see his gauntlets, Crimson and Violet (in their blade form) placed on top of a nearby table with a bunch of boxes filled with other weapons and equipment as bandits are either looking through the boxes or putting them away somewhere. Meanwhile, his sword, Grimm Slayer, is on the ground near the table as one of the bandits just casually walk over it. Now knowing where his weapons are at, Y/N turns his attention to the still laughing Raven as she points at the bowing Weiss.

Raven: "Oh, how the mighty princess of Atlas has fallen, to be asking a petty bandit for her weapon back."

Clenching his fists, Y/N steps forward as he points at Weiss.

Y/N #2: "Are you going to give it to her or not?"

Glaring at him, Raven responds back.

Raven: "No... I'm not giving the princess her precious toothpick."

Before Y/N can speak, Weiss cuts him off, still bowing her head as she addresses to Raven.

Weiss: "I'm not a princess. I'm an heiress. And I wasn't asking, I was being polite."

This makes Raven a bit confused at what she's talking about, looking between Y/N and Weiss. Before the woman can say anything, she realizes something is behind her. From behind Raven comes the blade of Weiss's summoned Arma Gigas' arm, lining up the blade to her throat. Raven looks at them with surprise as with a blink, Y/N's eyes turn crimson eyes. 

Raven: "What the...?"

She doesn't have time to react as Y/N lift his hands up as a red glyph appear beneath him as smaller glyphs appear underneath his weapons before sending them flying towards Y/N. Grimm Slayer, and Crimson and Violet land right in front of him as Y/N manage to catch his gauntlets, putting them on just as swiftly as he grabs Grimm Slayer and then Crimson and Violet and transforming them into their pistols form, aiming them at Raven. As this happen and seeing the arm of Arma Gigas cause Vernal to reach for her knife and the surrounding tribe members moving towards their weapons and surround them. As for Raven, she just laughs, much to everyone's surprise and confusion.

Raven: "Here."

As she said this, Raven flips the hilt in her head and holds it for Weiss to take her rapier by the hilt, which she does. Once her weapon is safe in hand, Weiss dismisses her summon as she glances over to Y/N, still glaring at Raven and still aiming his pistols at her. Realizing the situation they're in, Weiss place a hand on his shoulder.

Weiss: "Y/N... put your weapons down."

In response, Y/N turn his head, giving her a mixture of surprise and confusion.

Y/N #2: "Are you kidding me? We got our weapons back."

Weiss: "We do, but I don't think the two of us can take down this many bandits."