Project Rejection II

Thursday, Week I
7am

[ Ayano POV ]

Per usual I hide behind the bush and begin ears dropping on Osana's and Taro's conversation. 'Hey Taro you know that new movie that just came out ? I was thinking if we could go watch it after school today. I feel a bit guilty about everything that has happened so far this week. So I'll pay for your ticket !' Osana said with a smile. Urg I still can't stand her smile. 'Oh sure, that's very kind of you Osana' he replied also with a smile. I don't like this.. 'Great ! Thanks for giving me another chance !' She told him happily before making her way to Raibaru and Taro made his way to the lockers. I followed him to the lockers and then changed my own shoes. I went to the rooftop but when I arrived I didn't see Osano. Which is weird.. he is always the first one here since I listen to Taro's and Osana's conversation first before making my way to our spot. I wip out my phone and ask him where he is. He saw it but didn't answer me. 'Bruh, is he seriously leaving me on read ?!' I was surprised as he had never left me on read before. Maybe he was busy. Hm.. I guess I got some extra time on my hands. And I can ask him what's up in class anyways. I seated myself on the bench and got my drawing stuff. Whenever I'm bored I just begin to draw. Recently every artwork that I made was of Taro. I just can't get him out of my mind. I finish a sketch of him in pencil when the bell rings. Time for class. I pack up and make my way to class. Once I sat down I look to my right and ask Osano 'why didn't you show up ?' He looks at me like he had seen a ghost. He quickly says 'I'm sorry Ayano but I can't talk with you anymore it's..' he paused a bit before finishing 'if I don't people could get hurt' after that he immediately looks away from me and I was left with pure confusion. People could get hurt..? How vague.. I guess I don't have any friends anymore. Seems like I can't really do anything to fix it since he's the one resisting. I guess I just gotta let him be.

Class ends and I make my way to the fountain. I get behind my usual tree and begin watching Taro. He was get seated along side with Osana and Raibaru. I should keep an eye on Osana.. I still don't know how to sabotage her today. They just chatted a bit and ate their lunch. Before I knew it, it was time for class again. I make my way to my classroom and get seated.

The bells rings yet again and now I follow Osana and Raibaru around. I began panicking a bit since it's almost time for them to meet up and go see that movie. As I was following them to the rooftop while panicking in my mind, I got blessed with a perfect opportunity to sabotage Osana. She was going to take a nap before meeting up with Taro and set up an alarm for when she needs to wake up. I just gotta turn that off and I'm good. Only problem is that Raibaru is like an walking camera stretching near her. I'll have to time this perfectly.. I wait until she returned to her first stretching position and begins stretching and then I strike. I carefully take Osana's phone from under her arm, turn it around, turn off the alarm, turn it back around and place it back under her arm. Then I immediately get out of there and hid behind the corner. I look behind the corner and see that Raibaru just began a new cycle and if I took any more time she would've caught me. I breathe out the breath I didn't know I was holding in and make my way downstairs. I get to the gates and then behind the tree and wait for Taro. He arrived but Osana doesn't.. perfect ! He waits for her until 5:55PM and then talks a bit to himself 'where is she ? I can't wait for her any longer, I'll just get home'. As I was following him home I saw him smile a bit..? Was he happy about not having to go to the movies with Osana..? This.. this is great ! My sabotages is working !! I felt happy about my progress. As Taro got home I begin making my way to my own house.

Once I was there I do the usual and the go to sleep. Dreaming in a world where I confessed to him and he accepted my feelings..

•—•—•—•—•

Friday, Week I
7am

[ Ayano POV ]

Today is the day, the day Osana confesses to Taro.. but he won't accept her feelings.. not on my watch.. anyways I make my way to the two and listen to their morning conversation for one last time. I giggle at the thought of her getting rejected and Taro being mine before I hear then starting to talk. This time it was Taro that started the conversation. 'Hey Osana where were you yesterday ? I waited for you for quite a while but you didn't show up..' he said to the red head while scratching his neck, 'I'm sorry Taro.. I took a nap at cleaning time but it seems that I slept through my alarm..' Osana said disappointed, looking down. There was a pause before the red head spoke again 'but em Taro quick question, what kind of music do you listen to ? I've never heard any of your favorite songs or things like that' she looked back up before Taro answered 'well em.. I like classic stuff like.. em.. Mozard..!'. He said that quite.. unsure. Anyways the girl replied 'waattt that so boringgg, it that really what you listen to ?! You know what I'll show you what real music sounds like ! I'll make you a mixtape you can listen to during lunch and I want you to be honest about if you like it or not !' The red head said happily while her hands where on her hips. 'Oh okay sure, I open to new things.' Taro replied and with that Osana nodded confidently and began making her way to Raibaru. Taro went to the lockers per usual. I actually have no idea how I am going to sabotage this one.. then I remember that Info-chan offers crazy specific step by step guides. Let's see if she has any good stuff. I open the app and go to schemes. I was right, she has a scheme for sabotaging her on Friday. I still wonder how she even can provide all this but that's not important now. I text her for some bugs and place them. That took around 10 mins. Then I went to the app and bought the step by step guide, I had to buy a mic from info-chan so I did with the leftover points i had . I pick up the mic and then I have to record a conversation Osana is going to have with Musume. I look for Osana and after a bit I found her. I followed her a bit around until finally after 10 minutes she goes to talk with Musume. I hide behind a tree and record the conversation, I think I know where this is going to go. After that the scheme told me to steal Osana's phone after she made the mixtape. So I followed her around some more and after a bit she made her way to the Computer Lab. She made her mixtape and I went to get a bucket with water to make a trap. I quickly got it and put it on the door of the plaza where Osana was going to go through. I waited around the corner for her and after a bit.. splash ! 'Ack ! Are you serious ! Did someone trow water at me again !! Urg I can't go to class like this..' I heard her scream. Then I followed her again to the locker room and once she was in the shower I took her phone. Then I went to the Computer Lab and edited the recordings a bit so it sounded like she was dunking on Taro and then I overwrited that edited audio onto the mixtape she made earlier. Phew finally done. I make my way to my classroom and placed the phone on her desk. Wel guess I'm done for the whole week now. How amusing.. I can't wait to see her getting rejected by Taro at the end of the day ~ anyways I went directly to class since it was almost class anyways. Osana found her phone again this time a little more confused 'huh my phone is on my desk again, I swear I had it with me.. anyways I have class now' and with that it was time for class.

Class was over and I follow Raibaru and Osana to the fountain. There it was time to see everything unfold, I couldn't wait ~ I hid behind my usual tree and watched the three. Raibaru was already sitting and eating her bento while Osana and Taro where still standing. 'Here you go Taro !' The red head said while pushing her phone into the others hand. He put her phone up to his ears and began to listen. As he began making a slightly mad face, a smile grew on my face. 'What the heck Osana !' He said giving Osana her phone back. She and the other girl looked at him in pure confusion. He continued 'how could you make me listen to this ?!' Which was followed by a quick 'w- what do you mean Taro..?' He didn't answer her and just took his bag and began walking away. The two just stood there watching him walk away is pure chock and confusing. 'W-what..?' Raibaru said, Osana played the audio recording again as she didn't understand what was going on. Raibaru listened too. Both the girls their eyes widened. 'W-what ?! How did this get on my phone ?! I swear this recording was the mixtape I made this morning ..' her voice was shaking. Raibaru took noticed and put her food aside and stood up. Then going in for a hug. Osana began to cry slightly. 'How.. how could this happen..' there was a pause before the yellow head spoke, 'I'm so sorry that happened but don't let this get you down, I'm sure everything is gonna go fine..' she comforted her and they both went to sit down on fountain. This is absolutely.. perfect ! Heh, that was the nail in the coffin for sure. Let's go find Taro. I mean he just walked away with his stuff. I walked a bit around the school before I found him at one the martial arts training areas. It was the one by the cafeteria. I was sitting on one of the benches there so I sat down at one of the tables and began eating too. After a bit the bell rings and I began making my way to my classroom.

Class was over and I just began cleaning. Once the clock hit 5:50PM I went to look for Osana. After a bit I found her and stalked her a bit. Then finally she went to the lockers to put in the note for Taro, telling him to go to the tree. I waited a bit at the lockers before Taro finally showed up to change his shoes. He found the note and began making his way to the cherry tree, I followed him and once he was there I watched them for a little distance. Osana began talking 'You kept me waiting dummy ! Em.. but the reason I asked you to be here is because.. wel how do I tell you this.. ever since we where friends you where the best friend I could ask for. Even though I yell at you a lot for being late and I-' she paused for a bit before finishing 'I LIKE YOU IDOIT.. and not in the friend way.. in the romantic way.. I never felt like having a relationship with anyone but you.. you are an exception..' she looked down, blushing, waiting for Taro's answer. There was a pause before Taro finally responded 'I- I'm sorry Osana but.. I don't think we are good for each other' he said scratching his neck. She looked at him in horror 'w- what.. is it because of everything that happened this week ??' She said keeping eye contact. 'No it's not because of that.. it's just.. in general' there was yet again a pause 'I'm sorry Osana' Taro said before beginning to walk away. Tears began to form in Osana's eyes 'w-wait..' she mumbled before standing there crying. It was so beautiful to witness.. I am filled with joy.. I wish I could see Osana cry all day but I had to make sure Taro was getting home safe. I quickly catch up with Taro who was already making his way home. He arrived at his home and I made my way to mine.

I get inside and went right to bed. What a wonderful day has it been.. I make myself some dinner and just hang out in my bedroom before eventually drift off to sleep. I dreamt about plunging a knife in the heart of any girl that tries to steal for him while I steal his heart in the end ~

•—•—•—•—•

Woooo week I done for Ayano's POV, now one Taro's POV and we officially have Week I done ! Hope y'all enjoyed it so far :))) anyways byeee I have to wake up a lil earlier then normal tomorrow and I wanne get some sleep so ye :P