Did she cast a spell on me..? I love it.

Friday, Week 0
6:30am

[ Taro POV ]

I was having the same dream again but this time the face wasn't blurred, it was that girl I bumped into yesterday. I was admiring her beauty when it got interrupted by my alarm clock. Guess it's time to go to school. I sigh and get up from bed. I turn off my alarm clock and Immediately get dressed. Once I was done I went to my sisters room wich was next to mine to wake her up. Her alarm had gone off but she slept through it once again. 'Hanako wake upppppppp', she just grunted and went back to sleep. Seriously- sight 'HANAKO WAKE UP LITTLE SHIT' I yelled wich was met with a 'AHHHH , IM UP IM UP GOSH' 'finally' I replied and walked out of her room. I headed downstairs where I greeted by my mother and father. 'Here you go hun bun' my mother said while handing me my breakfast 'thank you mom' I replied to her with a smile and accepted the food. I placed it down on the table where my place was and sat down so I could eat it. Once I was done I got up and began making my bento. While I was cooking my father spoke to me 'why isn't your mom making your bento ?' Why do that old man care? I replied to his question with 'because I want to learn how to cook so making my own bento is the best way to start' the old man commented on that with 'Your future wife will do that for you son but go ahead' before returning to reading his news paper. I bet that old man cant cook an egg. Anyways em my cooking didn't go so wel but that's alright I guess, it's still edible. I put everything I made into my bento and took it to my room to then put it in my bag. I put everything in and went out the door. 'Bye mom, see you later' I said before disappearing into the outside world.

I didn't respect my dad as much as I respected mom. He doesn't do anything but sit around and sometimes he goes to work. I wish he would do a little more to help out mom with taking care of 2 kids but he doesn't seem to care. Anyways I arrive at my meeting spot and wait for Osana to arrive. This is new that I'm the first one here. Although there was no one I could sense another soul close by. Huh wierd. After an hot minute Osana made it and we went to school. Our conversation started at a rather weird topic. 'Hey Taro do you get wierd dreams sometimes ?' The orange head asked me, I though a bit before answering 'Wel.. to be honest I have these dreams about standing under a cherry blossom tree with someone, a girl but I can't make out who it is..'. There was a little pause so I continued 'But it's probably just my mind being curious about who my future parter will be' that was followed by an awkward giggle from me. I must admit I wasn't entirely honest though. I didn't tell her about that I can't seems to 'feel' emotions and that when I stand with the woman under the tree.. I can 'feel'.. I also didn't tell her that I can make out the face of that woman now. Since I bumped into that girl, she's the one who stands with me under the tree. She's so beautiful I wish that dream could go on forever. I snap back out of my thoughts before speaking again. 'why do you ask though ?' I question her. 'wel I have been having dreams where someone ties my hair to something heavy and then pushes me into the ocean or a pool and I end up drowning' she told me before looking a bit down. I'm not good in comforting people so I just offered her a logical solution like I always do, 'it's probably ur mind being scared of that happened, maybe you should cut your hair ?' As soon as I closed my mouth the girl walking next to me opened hers 'no way !' There was a quick pause before she continued 'it took forever to grow it out this long, I don't want to cut it'. I just replied with a cold 'understandable'. After that we just talked about random stuf before we arrived at school.

Once we arrived at the gate, it still 'felt' like someone was watching me, I have no idea why.. when I was changing my shoes I saw a girl in the corner of my eyes suddenly appear. Was she the one following me ? When I was done I looked for the girl but I could only make out a black ponytail before she was gone. That reminds me of someone.. whatever it's probably nothing. I make my way to the fountain where Osana and I hang out regularly. Anyways nothing special happened, it was just chatting with Osana and Raibaru joining us later. Before I knew it the bell rang and we had to get to our classes.

Class went by pretty quickly since my head was in the clouds as always. I put everything in my bag and make my way downstairs to the fountain. When I arrived I sat down at the edge per usual and took out my bento and the book my sister gave me recently. I could feel those eyes on my again so when I was eating I looked a bit around. After a bit I spotted the girl on the rooftop, was she looking at me ? I also saw a random orange haired guy talk to him. I have no idea why but seeing that gave me an unpleasant 'feeling'. I wanted to take a closer look at him but he walked away dragging the girl with him. Sight, I should really find out what that girls name is though. I keep calling her just that girl. I stopped looking behind me and bent back to my bento. Not even a minutes later Osana finally arrived at the fountain. 'What took you so long ?' I questioned her 'You should be the first one here since you're a floor lower' I raised an eyebrow at her. 'You're just a fast walked' she replied while seating herself next to me and talking out her bento. I wanted to get back to eating before she interrupted me once again. 'What are those-' she said pointing at my food, 'That's my lunch, duh' I told her with a bitch face. 'No but seriously who made that, most of the veggies are either raw or burned' she told me while laughing. 'Do you have a problem with my cooking skills ?' I asked giving her an even bigger bitch face. 'Yes' she replied still laughing a bit. 'Like you can do better' I mumbled while stuffing some broccoli in my mouth. She gave me her dramatic gasp I'm offended face before standing up and semi-yelling at me 'HA HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT' there was a pause before she continued 'You know what, I'll prove to you that I can cook !' She raised a finger at me 'I'll make you the best bento you have ever had in your life next Monday' I raised my eyebrow at her 'Okay then, try to impress me then' I told her to then stuf some rice in my mouth. She gave me her smug proud face before saying 'Challenge accepted'. She stood there for a hot minute thinking before I gave the comment 'are you gonna keep standing there or eat ur food ?' I took another bite out of my food after that 'Oh eh of course' she replied embarrassed before sitting down. 'Where is Raibaru though ?' I asked the twintailed girl 'oh now that you say it I don't know where she is either' she replied before taking a bite out of her own food. I let that slide and continue eating my own food. After 5 more minutes or so I was finished, I put my bento next to me and grabbed my book so I could continue reading. However Osana didn't let me. 'Are you seriously reading when you have your childhood friend next to you ??' She told me with a bitchy tone, I replied with a cold 'yes' that was followed by 'damn you really are anti-social huh ?' That was the last thing before the orange head forced me into a conversation. After a little bit the bell went off meaning we had to go to class. I stuff my book and my bento in my bag before making my way to class, of course a part of that route was with Osana. She's quite clingy wich I didn't really mind. I settle down at my seat and the teacher begins giving her lesson.

Class was a breeze once again. It was now cleaning time so I did my part and after a while it was finally time to meet up with Osana at the gate. As I was outside the school making my way to the gates I could see that girl again. Was she following me ? Heh, I was right, as I stood at the tree Osana and I alway meet at she hid behind it. How.. cute.. anyways Osana was finally here. 'So remember Taro, I'll show you I can cook on Monday ! I'm gonna give you the best bento ever !' Osana told me 'Yes I know Osana' I replied following that with 'But let's get home now, it's finally Friday I wanne get home'. I was tired and just wanted to get home. Osana shook her head in response and we made our way to our houses. I realized that the girl was following us again but I later realized she was following me. Is she gonna kidnap me or something, I joke to myself as I was now walking alone to my house. Once I made it and made it inside I saw her make a 180 and which I assume go to her own house. How cute she makes sure I get home safe. I was staring a bit outside before I snap back into reality and close the front door.

I got greeted by my mother and greeted her back before making it to my room. I closed my door before doing some stuff like drawing and playing some games on my phone before I fell asleep on my bed, dreaming of her once again. I couldn't wait until she's mine..

•—•—•—•—•

Hooiooiiii welcome back agaiinnnn, sorry that it is a bit boring rn but don't worry we are getting into week I which means something is gonna happennn !! I wonder who is gonna be eliminated first, Osana or Osano ? Hmmmm that's for y'all to find out in the next few chapters haha :] anyways this one is a lil shorter so I hope y'all don't mind, love y'all and byyyereeeeeee

1856 words