The begining of the love story

They were both alike. Having dreams and daydreaming about meeting that person that would 'fix' you, that would 'complete' you, that would make you 'normal'..

Yet there were stil differences between the two yanderes. Unlike Ayano, the Aishi's, the empty feeling wasn't in the blood of the Yamada's. While Ayano had her mother to guide her and teach her her skills. Taro had to do it all on his own. That didn't stop him though.

Their first encounter was quite short but yet so magical to the pair.

[ Ayano POV ]

As I open my eyes I knew it was time to live trough the same day I've been living through the past 18 years. I sight and got up, turning off the alarm that was going off for the past minute. I went to the living room and then the kitchen that was connected to it. It was empty as usual. My parents were out on a long business trip so I was home alone. I prepare my breakfast and bento. As I was done preparing I went back to my room and prepared my backpack. As per usual I was daydreaming the whole time about the 'one day you will meet your special person'. The words of my mother, they linger in my mind 24/7. As I was daydreaming I realized I don't know how late it is. I took and unplugged my phone that was resting on my nightstand next to my alarm clock. I look at the time and see 8am. EH, I'm gonna be late, school begins at 8:30 and it takes 20 minutes to get to school. I quickly put my phone on my bed and get dressed. After 5 minutes I take my phone and put it in my pocket. Then I pack my backpack run downstairs to the kitchen and put my bento in my bag. I take some of my breakfast and stuff it in my mouth. I proceed to run out the front door, lock it and run to school.

Despite it talking 20 minutes to get there by walking, it was 8:26 when I arrived at school. I quickly change my shoes at my locker and rush trough the halls hoping I'll make it. As I was sprinting trough the halls I wasn't paying attention, my clumsy ass bumped into another student. Yet this time it was so much different from the others time I ran into people. As I clashed into them I fall to the ground. BUMP. I grunt slightly as I heard a voice say, 'Ah, my apologies. Let me help you up'. I look up and see a hand, I take it and then I see him. He was so beautiful, my world began to lit up. This moment felt like forever but sadly it had to end. I apologized and bend over slightly, he responded to my apology with a 'Oh it's fine don't worry' followed by 'I wish I could stay longer but class is about to start, I should go'. He rubbed the back of his head before walking past me. My eyes were locked onto him until he disappeared. I hadn't much time to process what happened as I snap back into reality and realize that I am also late. I rush to my class as I was a minute late , luckily I am a somewhat good student so the teacher didn't mind.

The whole class I couldn't focus at all my mind kept playing that moment over and over again. Have I finally found my special person ? When he helped me up I felt .. something. Wait, I FELT SOMETHING ? He made my feel.. He is the person who can 'fix' me, I - I found him ! The cycle had been broken ! But I don't know who that was.. At lunch I should find him, I should at least know him name !

Before I knew it class ended. Perfect ! I kinda rush a bit when putting my stuff in my bag and power walk to the exit of the classroom. I went to the middle of the two classrooms, by the venting machines i sat down on one of the benches and scanned every passing by student. Yet I had no luck. A few minutes pass before I decided to actively search for him. I got up and began looking on the first floor. No luck there either. I went to the nexts floor, yet again no luck. I went to the 3rd floor and he wasn't there either. Where is he ? Wel I have one more 'floor' to check, I can only hope he is there. I went to the room and finally luck was on my side. There I saw him. He looked so angelic and calm my checks began warming up but I didn't notice that. I noticed that I felt something.. after so long I knew what it 'feels' like to 'feel'. I 'felt' so good, I was finally somewhat 'normal'. I couldn't believe it but my lovely feeling started to disappear for another one to appear. I saw another girl sit next to him, he smiled at her. My hand began farming a fist, huh what was I doing ? And what is this god awful feeling ? Urg, I already hated that unknown girl, she was too close to my special person, my senpai. I slowly walked from the doors to the nearby bench and sat on it. I took my bento and began eating, I was staring at him the whole time but I would gaze away if he or that girl looked my way. I don't want to get caught staring at him, that could scare him off, I shouldn't lose him to foolish things. And I need to get rid of that girl that is getting in my way.. time passed by quickly and it was time to get back to class. This is the perfect time to follow him and see in which class he is, maybe I could eventually figure out who he is. I felt slightly exited about knowing who he was. I snap back into reality and quickly clean up and put my bento back into my backpack. I get up and follow him at a distance. A minute passes by and he entered class 3-2. I was a bit happy to finally know in what class he was but that happiness was quickly squished as I learned that that girl was in the same class as me. It was the orange twin tail girl that sits 2 seats to my left. I also learned that the person next to me is her friend. I heard that she used to be the martial arts club president so I should be careful around her.