𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

Everything was a blur as a ran through the forest, the Queen's knights high on my tail.

'Damn Bastards'

I thought to myself as I turned to look at them. There were three men all on horseback.

'Horse's not fair!'

I think to myself. I quickly see a small path covered with knettles and brambles, I quickly run using my cloak to shield myself, squeezing through the small gap. Hearing the Horse's roar behind me. I could hear light shouting fading away as I ran further and further, I made it out of the knettles, falling to my knees trying to catch my breath.

I could feel the scratches on my face and wince reaching up at them. I got up cleaning myself off and began walking to what I could make out to be a small town. However as I was walking towards the town thankful for the temporary rest I would be able to get here. I felt as though there were eyes on me, I turn but nothing.

'I really must be losing it'

I thought to myself

𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

I watched from afar, she truly does intrigue me that one. I had watched her run from the Queen's knights for many week's. She just barely escapes every time. I grin to myself watching her slowly walk towards the village, watching her long brown hair flow as she walked.

'What am I doing ?! I need to stop this nonsense, she's just some peasant girl'

Rosette's Pov:

I walk into town, pulling my hood up. I walked through the village admiring all the stalls full of food,jewellery,travelling equipment and much more. I stumbled upon and old lady's stall, she was selling books, I happened to like reading it was the one thing that calmed me in this uncertain world.

I walked up to the stand looking at the different genres of books until I stumbled upon a book about plants. I loved plants and it was also extremely helpful to know what plants could be used as medicines, foods, herbs. I walked up to the lady handing her the money for the book. Bowing my head, thanking her before walking off to find the nearest Inn. My feet were aching and I couldn't wait to sleep, I had barely been able to rest the last few days.

I eventually found an Inn and settled in, laying down on the bed instantly falling asleep.