Sun: "Huh... at Haven, teams are given decent-sized allowances for their own supplies and equipment."

Blake: "Makes sense considering Mistral is the most economically oriented out of the four kingdoms. Money management would be a key component of their teaching structure."

Sun: "Wow. Never thought of it that way."

Y/N #3: "You didn't know?"

Sun: "Eh, I never sweat over the details."

Y/N #3: ("And he wonders why Scarlet scold him?")

This is when Ghira chimes in, addressing to Sun.

Ghira: "Do you get less allowance because you were a Faunus or is it because you were just bad with money?"

All eyes fall upon Sun as Sun is quick to reply back.

Sun: "Oh, I was just bad with money. Honestly, the whole discrimination thing never really bothers me."

Blake: "Really?"

Sun: "Well, the city has its fair share of stores with 'Faunus aren't allowed' signs on them but, on campus, everyone is equal for the most part."

Y/N #3: ("Oh yeah. Qrow and I saw those stores before back when I was traveling with him. Though, we do end up getting kicked out because Qrow keep flirting with one of the waitresses.")

Sun: "I mean, Lionheart is the headmaster of Haven and a council member. He's one of the most powerful me in the world and like, he's the best one."

His remark makes Y/N ponder as he feels like he's already met with Lionheart before and chalk it up to being one of the Y/Ns meeting him. As to when and where, he isn't sure as Sun continues speaking.

Sun: "I'm mean, Ozpin had that whole mystery teacher vibe going on. Right guys?"

He turns to Blake and Y/N with Blake just nodding and Y/N responding.

Y/N #3: "Yeah, you could say that." ("When I first met him, all the way to his disappearance'. Yet, I feel like I met him again...")

Y/N set aside his thoughts as he focuses on Sun as he proceeds forward with his chatting.

Sun: "But Lionheart would sit down with his students and work out their problems. The guy was always super honest, and he take a bullet for anyone."

Kali: "Hm, he seems like a reliable man."

Ghira: "I can agree to that. Seems like Headmaster Ozpin has an eye for talent."

Y/N twitches a bit upon hearing Ghira's remark as Blake then asks Sun.

Blake: "Sun, are you just saying that because Headmaster Lionheart would let some of your shenanigans slide?"

Sun gasps, taking offense to that.

Sun: "No, it's only a little bit of that reason that I'm appreciative of Lionheart."

Blake: "Uh-huh."

As Sun finishes speaking, a waiter arrives to their table.

Waiter #5: "Hello, what would you like to order?"

___________________________________________________________________________

(Weiss)

Back in Raven's bandit camp, Vernal is in a little argument with one of the bandits as he sneers at her. 

Vernal: "Clean up your mess!"

Bandit #25: "Pft, I don't take orders from you."

Behind Vernal is Y/N and Weiss with Weiss coming out of her yurt. The couple simply spectate this feud as Vernal steps forward a bit, glaring at her fellow bandit.