Chapter 43

It gets dark very early in winter. When Hu Rong finished coaxing the two children and went out, it was already completely dark, and a gust of cold wind blew through and instantly instantly woke her up.

After calculating the time, Gu Wenxuan still had one more hour to come back. After Hu Rong entered the house, she let the two nannies go back to rest.

The quilts on the couch were neatly spread, and not only was the dragon burning inside, but there were also several charcoal basins, Hu Rong took off her coat, and went directly to the bed.

Recently, for some reason, she have always felt very tired. When she was coaxing two little children to bed, she almost fell asleep on their bed.

She originally wanted to wait for Gu Wenxuan to come back, but she fell asleep in a daze. In her sleep, she felt like someone was embracing her, and she smelt the familiar and reassuring scent. Hu Rong slept more comfortably.

The next day, if it weren't for the twins  chattering nearby, Hu Rong felt that she might not have woken up yet. Seeing that it was dawn outside, it was still winter, and she had really slept for many hours.

Seeing that she was awake, the twins crawled onto the bed, calling out 'mother' non-stop, making her face wet with kisses.

Hu Rong took advantage of the situation and hugged the two little guys.

After sobering up, she remembered that today should be Gu Wenxuan's day of rest. He only has one day of free time in a month now. The two of them agreed a few days ago that they would go out to play, so why haven't she seen him at this time?

"Daddy has gone to the study," Sister Yan said in a childish voice, and then hugged Hu Rong even tighter.

Her mother is soft and fragrant, she likes hugging her the most.

After a while, a servant came in and holding something for washing up. Hu Rong quickly got up.

In winter, it was snowy and icy, So Hu Rong immediately dispatched another nanny to Sun Shi's place to teach Sister Ru. This will spare the child from having to run back and forth in the freezing and snowy weather.

Speaking of it, the daughter-in-laws of big families usually  greet their mother-in-law in the morning and evening, but Mrs. Gu insists that she and Sun Shi would only do that on the first and fifteenth day of every month. The rest of the time should be spent on with their own affairs, one has to take care of the huge mansion, the other has to take care of two young children, and there are also many things at hand.

On the second day after the two children's birthdays, everyone in the mansion received half a year's monthly silver as a reward, and now they are all so happy.

As the year approaches, there will be more rewards at that time, and the people below are working hard.

Hu Rong was having breakfast when Gu Wenxuan pushed the door in. The two children rushed over as soon as they saw their father. Gu Wenxuan crouched down and held one in each hand, with a very comfortable expression. Hu Rong looked enviously at him.

She couldn't carry the twins together unless she was on the bed. Hu Rong can only carry one at a time, but now that they are older, it is difficult for her to do so.

"Rong'er, I'll send them to my mother's place later, and then I'll take you out." Knowing that his wife loves to go out and play, Gu Wenxuan planned take his wife out to play on his day off. As for the two children, forget it, its too snowy and icy in winter, it wouldn't be good if they got sick.

Gu Wenxuan was preparing to send the two children to Mrs. Gu's place. Now that Mrs. Gu has nothing to do, she also likes to spend time with her the two little grandchildren.