Chapter 2: Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Water..."

Feeling a bit parched, I drank some from my canteen that was held in place from the back of my wheelchair. After drinking, I decided to check on the battery life of this chair because I'm not stupid enough to drain it all before I have to return back to my room.

"Let's see... 54% I can still do some laps for at least 30 minutes. Hehe...Okay, Max Speed! Let's go!" I declared as I raised my hand before I sat back and held my controller.

While I was about to have fun for a few more minutes, my ride was stopped as there was something holding the handles behind my back.

"Kodou-chan, What do you think you're doing?" Her gentle voice caused a sense of dread causing me to drop a sweat.

"S-serina Nee-san?! T-this isn't what it looks like!" I stuttered as I turn my head to see her closing her eyes very menacingly.

"Don't worry, I've watching you the whole time since you're having fun so I didn't need to stop you. However, doing something dangerous is a Big No No, Kodou-chan."

"Nooooo!" I shouted as the remote control for my wheelchair had been confiscated.

- - - - -

With Serina pushing me from behind, I was banned from controlling my wheelchair unless under supervision. As we were heading back, I then saw Sensei along with the maids and 2 other girls I haven't met before.

"Kodou-chan~"

While Asuna ran towards me and told me she brought cake from a maid cafe, I thanked her before looking over the two new people I get to meet.

"Sensei, who are they?" I asked, seeing the other maids seem tense around one of the girls.

"Right, this is the first time meeting each other." Sensei muttered. After moving out of the way, I instantly recognize them as Sensei began to introduce them.

"By the way, this one here is Yuuka." He points over to the girl with purple twin tails. Her halo is a black circle with blue line in the middle inside like a visor.

"And the other one is Noa. Both of them belong to the Seminar and they're here because that want to talk to you." Standing next to her Sensei pointed. She has long white hair and her halo resembles Yuuka's except that it's white on the outside and has an inner circle colored cyan.

"Seminar?" I inquired. I know what it means but why does the the Student council of Millennium here?

"Oh, Seminar is basically the Student Council of Millennium." Sensei repeated my thoughts before continuing, "Yuuka, Noa, This is Kodou." briefly introducing me.

"Like Sensei said, Nice to meet you Kodou-chan. My name is Hayase Yuuka, a 2nd Year from Millennium, also known as Seminar's treasurer." She professionally yet also with a tone of friendliness as she reintroduced herself. "Nice to meet you Kodou-chan." she added.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too, Kodou-san. My name is Ushio Noa, current Secretary of Seminar. For now, How about we go inside~" She suggested as she looked over Serina to which she agreed.

- - - - -

As we made our way to my room, it's a bit crowded now that there are eight of us inside, the maids decided to excuse themselves as Asuna suggested they make us some tea that will blend along with the cake she brought and Serina left us alone sensing that we were about to discuss something serious. She is from Trinity after all, she wouldn't want to eavesdrop from Millennium matters in respect for Sensei.

"Now, now, there's no need to be tense. " Noa tried to loosen up the atmosphere.

"Right, there no need to be scared, Kodou-chan." Yuuka added as she saw my cautious gaze. I know Yuuka is a good person when treated right but why do I feel nervous around her?