47. Plans for revenge

"How was class with that demon?" Minho was leaning against the doorframe, knowing Jisung was usually one of the last people to leave.

"Hm, stalking your boyfriend much." Sam joked.

Minho shrugged. "More like, looking out for him."

"What are you doing here, I thought you had class?" Jisung hugged Minho tightly, not ungrateful for his arrival.

Minho hugged Jisung and rocked their bodies from one side to another. "I had to make sure you were okay."

"Minho, go to class!" Jisung let go of their hug to scold Minho.

"Relax." Minho chuckled and pulled Jisung in his arms again. "The teacher is sick, so I had a free period."

"But we should definitely do something about Yeonwoo, right?" Sam asked.

The boys let go of each other and looked at Sam. The hallway was starting to empty again as the students rushed to their next class. Yeonwoo had already left before Jisung and Sam too.

"I don't think he'd try something again." Jisung knew it was true. "But it wouldn't hurt to get back at him. I'm not above revenge."

"Me either, I love being petty and that boy deserves all the pettiness." Sam sighed.

"How about we kill two birds with one stone and get June too." Minho said while wrapping his arm around Jisung's waist. "Just to make sure she won't bother Jisung again."

Sam's mouth opened to ask, but Jisung gestured that he would tell him later. There was a way Jisung could gossip with Sam that Minho didn’t need to know about.

“But first, let’s get through this day. I’ll see you in the dorms okay?” Jisung waved Minho goodbye and pulled Sam along to their next class. They had to rush because they had left a bit late.

“So what’s up with this June?” Sam asked while they speedwalked through the hallway. Unfortunately for them, their next class was on the opposite end of the building.

So Jisung told Sam what happened this morning before class. In hindsight in didn’t seem like that big of a deal to Jisung as it did in the moment. But it was still annoying.

“Omg that bitch, she said that right in front of you?” No matter if it was a big deal or not, Sam had Jisung’s back. “What does she look like? I need to know so I can give her a bombastic side eye if I ever see her.”

Jisung chuckled at Sam’s enthusiasm to hate this girl. “Well she’s very pretty. I’m not gonna lie, for a moment I was scared Minho would leave me for real.”

“Minho would never!” Sam hit Jisung’s arm to shake him out of his thoughts. “No matter how pretty she is, you are better looking and smarter and funnier. Minho loves you and she could never compare to you.”

Jisung knew Sam was right. About the Minho loving him part. Not so sure if he was prettier, smarter and funnier. But then again, with a personality like hers, she probably isn’t very funny.

“You two are late.” The teacher of their creative writing class looked at her watch instead of the two boys. She sighed and looked up at them. “Did you at least complete your assignments?”

Jisung hurriedly reached into his bag. He ruffled with some papers but managed to pull out a small stack of papers held together by a single staple.

The teacher raised her eyebrows when taking the papers. “I’ll take off one point for you being late and the lack of presentation.
Jisung wanted to protest but when she put his paper down, he saw that others had handed in their assignments bound.