eight

*yawwwwnnnn*

i sit up stretching my arms up looking around. I begin to rub my eyes and realized that he had left. 'oh my gosh fuck!'  I hurriedly looked for my phone and checked the time.

[5:16pm]

I got off the couch so fast and ran upstairs and went to the bathroom. I already had my clothes out before hand so thank the lord for that. I turn the shower on semi warm to hot and got in.

           |a few moments later|

I step out the shower and left the bathroom to my room so i can dry off and moisturize. I got my towel and patted myself dry.   

(👩🏽‍💻 i read somewhere this helps your skin better)

After i was done i got the coco butter vaseline lotion and lotioned up. Now that im done lotioning i put deodorant on and started puttin my underwear on.

I walked to the other side of my bed and started to put on the outfit I picked out before hand.

{hair + outfit😝}

    (they flagged the og outfit🤦🏽‍♀️)

'i ate that uppp!'  I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was 5:58 already!! i sprayed on some strawberry pound cake perfume. I put some lip gloss on and put it in my pocket as i grabbed my keys, along with the pre-rolled blunt i had. I walk downstairs and leave out the house closing the door behind me.

I unlock my car door and get in the front seat closing the door back. I start to car up and connect my phone to bluetooth while the directions to midoriyas house is on the screen inside my car. I grabb my black bic lighter from the arm rest and lit my shit up. After i took few puffs i put my seat belt on and began driving to the location.

[6:15pm]
(At a red light)

As im sitting at the red light i realize my car was filled with smoke since i didnt open a window. It made it a little hard to see the road but i could manage plus i was 5 minutes away anyways. "im tryna get all the way fucked upp" i say to myself. the light turns green and i drive the rest of the way.

          Now blasting- Beez in da trap by  Nicki Minaj 

I pull up to midoriyas house with my music on full blast but it could barely be heard over the music being played inside the house.

I turn off my car and get out the front seat closing and lockin the door. I walk up to the door and knock loudly on the door.