four

I decided to let mina invite some people over. We continued to smoke our second blunt after we finished the first one.

"minaa.. i think imma tap out." I said inhaling as the high hit as every second flew by. "Me too.. maybe we should take a break and when the others come we'll finish off yea?" Mina suggested. I nodded and layed on my back as mina did the same, letting the high take over me.

What felt like forever, we heard a few knocks at the door downstairs. As we both got up the open the door, mina tripped over her two left damn feet. I burst out laughing helping her up. "Damn bitch how the fuck you fall?" I asked still laughing.

We open the door and 4 people were at the door and they came in. "Damn mina you didn't say your friend was this fine" a tall guy said, with a short out grown wolfcut that reached his shoulders with a white wife beater, dark grey sweat pants and some slides with socks. "Im known as cellophane but you can call me sero." He said. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as i made my way back to my room and the rest followed.

"Alright y/n, so these are my friends kirishima, denki, sero and midoriya." Mina said introducing them to me. I took a quick glance at all of them and to be honest they all fine as hell. Kirishima had red hair hair with slight black roots in a man bun. He had on a graphic black hoodie n basketball shorts. Denki had dirty- blondish hair with a lightnin bolt in the front. weird. He had a black cross earring in one ear and he had on baggy khakis pants and a oversized graphic tee.

(ntm on me bc idk wtf im writing, im makin it up as i go)

Then there was midoriya. Oh my lord he just got finer by the second. His hair was so curly. He had on a black short-sleeve compression shirt that brung out his gorgeous muscles, and black sweat pants.

I caught myself staring at him, just admiring.

"bitch.. stop staring its getting weird.." mina whispered in my ear nudging my arm. I got what was left of the blunt mina and i smoked and light it up. "Yall dont gotta stand up you can sit onna bed or sum if you want." I say inhaling the smoke passin it too mina and then exhaling. Kiri and denki sat on the couch in my room, sero sat on the floor against the wall and midoriya sat on the bed a little bit next to me.

"You not gon pass it to me?" Sero asked me as mina passed it back to me "Hell nawl nigga, you ain chip in on this man" i said hitting it lookin him dead in the eye being petty. He dramatically put hus hand over his chest pretending to be hurt by what i said.

{Time skip😝}

It had been about an hour since everyone came over. Mina and i were high as hell talking and laughing about anything while everyone else was chillin or on theyre phone.

"Y/n where are you from? Whenever you talk i can hear your accent and ive always wondered." Midoriya asked. "Oh im from baltimore but i moved here around middle to get into ua." I said as i looked over at him with heavy eyes. "Oh thats cool. Whats it like there?" "I honestly love it there. Where i used to live everyone knew everybody and there was always this one corner store where it had almost everything in there." I continued to ramble about all my experiences of when i used to live down there.

I hadn't realized how much i was talkin until i actually realized i was talking to much I slowly stopped because he probably had heard enough and i just kept on going and going. "Why'd you stop talking" he asked slightly tilting his head. 'god.. hes so fine..' i thought to myself. "Because im done talking, genius" i say. "Its gettin late so yall should probably uh go on home. Except mina, you stayin here" i suggest.

With that being said they started to get up to leave dappin me up. "Y/n..could i uhm get your number..?" Midoriya said slight blushing. As he spoke i noticed he was fidgeting with his fingers like he was nervous. Looks like he's hasnt changed since highschool. I smiled and said sure as i gave him my phone so he could put his number in. "Alright ill text you when i get home ok?" "Okay" after that, he walked out my room and downstairs closing the door behind him.

I look over at mina and she is knocked all the way the fuck out. I was tired asf too so i layed next to her and pulled the covers on the both of us. I scrolled through tiktok for a little bit to get a little more tired. Suddenly, i got a text from 'midoriya'.

midoriya💪🏽
hey y/n this is midoriya i just got home.

Y/n❤
oh okay

midoriya💪🏽
soo whats up?

Y/n❤
nfn jus layin down finna go to sleep

midoriya💪🏽
oh alright, can i see u tmr?

Y/n❤
sure just facetime me inna morning

midoriya💪🏽
okay.
goodnight

Y/n❤
goodnight

I put my my phone on the charger and turned it off, slowly smiling the conversation i just had, falling asleep.