two

(A few hours into work)

[4:30pm]

As im signing papers my assistant, amber walks in.

"Ms. L/N you have a meeting soon at 4:45pm with the #1 pro hero and others, remember?" She spoke. Shit. I completely forgot. "Okay ill be ready soon" i said dismissing her.

I hate meetings just because i have to socialize with people. I only know izuku is gonna be there but im praying mina is there too. Shes lowkey my only friend.

As i finished off a few more papers i mentally prepared myself for this meeting. I made my way to the room the meeting was held in and i saw 4 other heros there. I only recognized mina and izuku.

I sat down in a seat next to mina. "Heyy y/nn/! I havent seen you in so long, you look good!" Mina said as she hugged me. "Hey mina and you look good too. Did you get thicker or am i trippin?" I whispered. "Yess you already knoww" mina laughed while sticking out her tounge.

As i was about to say something else izuku started speaking. "You all are probably wondering why i called this meeting. Its because you all and some others are being invited to a party hosted by me. Its being held at my house this saturday at 6:30pm. The attire is casual. or whatever you want to wear it doesnt really matter." He said. 'tuh- who he think i am finna wear sum casual? id think the hell not.' I thought to myself. "Ill send out an email with all the details you need." After that being said the meeting was over.

As mina and i got up to leave catching up with eachother i hear my name being called out from behind me. I turn and see izuku called my name.

"Yes?" "Can i speak to you for a second?" He asked. "Uh sure. Ill see you later mina." I gave her a hug and waved goodbye. I turned my attention back to him. "What is it that you needed to talk about?" I said as i walked up to his desk. "I just wanted to tell you that i actually kinda admire you. Your quirk is so cool and ever since highschool i thought you were cool. I just didnt say anything because i was afraid to. And if we could be friends?" He said akwardly. As he was speaking i noticed he looked a little nervous and i could hear it in his voice. I smiled and said "Thank you. And yes we can be friends, you seem cool." He smiled.

I walked out of the room and went back to my office. I continued to do some paperwork but i couldn't get the conversation i just had out of my head and everytime i thought about it i kept smiling. Maybe it's because i got a compliment from the number one hero..right?