five

(dont play yet)

[9:26 am]

I woke up to the bright light from my window all up in my face. 'damn..i slept good as a motherfucka.. musta been that high chile'. I wanted to go back to sleep but i knew i'd be sleep all day like a bear hibernating.

I turned over to see mina still knocked the fuck out.

I layed in the bed for a little bit to fully wake up. I turn back over to check my phone and see a message from my man thats not my man aka izuku. I press on it and he asked if i was awake.. at 6:47 in the morning.

'the hell this nigga doin up so early? feeding the damn birds gah damn.'

I finally got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I didnt bother waking up mina cus she would throw a whole ass fit and to be honest, ion blame her.

I sat down on the toilet and after i was done i sat there for a few seconds, still waking up. After i finished my business i flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

I began my morning routine and fixed my hair and makeup since i had to do some odds and in's.

❤            💬          ↗️
liked by minabaee and others

4theloveoff_y/nn smdd💆🏽‍♀️ 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
view all 5 comments

I peek inside my room to see mina awake scrolling through her phone. She looked up to see me looking at her and saw i was getting ready. "Where u goin?" she asked getting out of bed. " m' finna go run some errands" "can i come witchu?" "yea i got clothes n stuff you can use, jus hurry up" i say putting my silver hoop earings in. She went to my closet to get ready and looking for and outfit and wig to put on.

           {Time skip💁🏽‍♀️}
     [11:44 am]

(minas finished look hair+outfit)

"awwh shit minaa you look good as fuckkk!" I said looking up from my phone seeing mina dressed up. "Thanks, but if anything you, finer than a motherfucka! Im finna start callin you ms.parkerr!" Mina exclaimed. (iykyk) i stuck my tounge out showing my tounge peircing as mina complimented me. I grabbed my keys and purse and left out the apartment with mina following, locking the door behind her.

I unlock my car as we walk out the complex. We got in and put on our seat belts and i started to start the car up. I connected my phone to the aux and played It kills me by Melanie fiona.

(YALL SHOULD KNOW THIS SONG BUT PLAY IT NOW.)

"THIS MY SONGG" mina yelled out as the mysic started. "ME TOO" we both exclaimed. I turned the music up to where it was blasting. I began to drive off and mina started singing along. "But i cant be, home alone, i need you to come on home," mina sang and i joined in. "I know your messing around, BUT WHO THE HELL IS, IS GONNA HOLD ME DOOOWNN!" we sang getting louder. "I GOTTA BE OUT MY MIIINDD, TO THINK ITS GONNA WOOORK THIS TIIIME. A PART OF ME WANTS TO LEEAVE, BUT THE OTHER SIDE STILL BELIEVESSS" mina brung out her phone to start recording still singing. "And it kiills me to know how much i really loove youu. So much i wanna ooh, ooh, ooh. To you, ooh, ooh."

We finished singing the song along with some other ones and made it to the grocery store. "y/n.. we finna be in here all damn day" mina whined as we walked up to the store. "no we not im only getting a few stuff whitcho crybaby ass" i said rolling my eyes and getting a cart. I walk into different isles skimming through to see what i need.

I turn to look at mina and that dumb bitch is gone. 'cant take this hoe no where..i be watchin her like im her mova' i pulled out my phone and called mina. "hel-" "bring yo mothafucking ass to the cereal isle right now before i tap dance onnat ass" "yes ma'am." As soon as i hung up i see mina running towards me huffin and puffin.

I glared at her and continued to look at cereal brands. "pick a box cus idk what to get" "captin crunch" i grabbed the box and threw it in the cart. "Mina get inside the cart ian got time fo ya ass wonderin off" i say sternly. "damn y/n your baltimore accent starting to come out.." she says as she gets in the cart. I roll my eyes and go to the snack isle.

(10 minutes later)

"Put it back ian buying that shit! We already got gushers n hot chips fat nigga!" I saying pointing my acrylic at mina holding up a box of twinkies, then, she threw the box at my nose. "ow bitch fuck wrong witchu nigga!?" I say buckin at her. I feel someone standing behind me and i see midoriya right there slowly goin to grab his stuff like he was in disbelief. I showed an akward smile to pretend like i didnt just cuss at mina like someone granny with no filter. "Damn y/n i never heard you cuss like that before" he chuckled and then walked away. I groaned in embarrassment then side eyed mina.

The last place in the store i had to go to was the frozen foods isle to get some food and icecream. "oo y/n these look good! can we try them together?" "damn they do look good.. we finna try it when we go back home" i open the freezer door and grab the frozen food puttting it in the cart. I went to where the icecream was and got f/f icecream for me and mina. I went to the register to pay for my stuff.

[1:03pm]

As mina and i put the groceries on the belt thing i heard the cashier mumbled and cussed under her breath, i thought she was sayin something to us and looked up at her. "whatchu say?" I question. "nothing.. that'll be 52 dollas' and 27 cents" she huffed and rolled her eyes. I furrowed my eyesbrows at her giving her a 50 and 5 dollar bill. I took my receipt and bags and left without taking back my change.

I unlocked the doors and put the bags in the backseat while mina got out the cart and into the car. I close the door and got in the car. I started it up and went to the next few locations.