What I Felt

"SLOANE!! SLOANE!! WAKEUP!!" I am grabbing her hands pulling them trying to get her out of bed.

"WHATTT JUNEEE!?" she screams back at me not letting her body be moved at all, forcing herself to be dead weight against my weak arms.

"Dude there was a man, following me, or i don't know what he was doing exactly but he was just-" I am pacing the small dorm room shaking my hands in the air like an older Italian man. Reminding me of my own grandfather i slap my hands back down by my side.

"Okay June. I'm up, you got me." she says stretching her arms above her head thinking i am trying to trick her into getting up for the day.

"No. I'm serious Sloane." I cross my arms over my chest, she never fucking listens to me i don't know why i even try. I roll my eyes breathing heavily out of my nose as i sit down on my little bed. I could have been in actual danger and she doesn't even bother to listen, and she's the reason i was alone in the first place. I love Sloane but sometimes i feel like i care about her more than she cares about me. But then again, i think that's how she is with everyone so i try not to take offense.

"Okay yes, there was a man... Go on" she sassily waves her hand at me to carry on my conversation that i know she doesn't give a damn about.

"He... he was like saying my name..."

"Okaaaaay? Probably someone from like a class or something."

"No, it wasn't even- it was- i just- whatever." i say giving up in frustration, i know what i saw, and i know what i felt. She can dismiss me so easily but i refuse to forget the dark figure who drew me in so hypnotically.

"What now?" she asks angrily as she stands from her bed throwing her hand on her hips, ready to start an argument with me. I take in my view and burst out laughing as i toss myself back on my bed.

"What?" she asks as she looks down and realizes she's wearing a sparkly dress that stops right above her Spongebob panties and a pair of plaid pajama pants around her ankles "Not my best moment i will have to admit." she says nodding her head at me.