Chapter 154 You Have to Pay Some Price

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tang Qu didn't expect that he was just injured and had been discussed on Weibo for so long, which made people speechless.

But the news on the Internet cannot be ignored.

Tang Qu called Zhang Yong and asked him about it.

Zhang Yong was very calm, it was nothing more than a few pink eyes.

Relying on his status as a senior, he thinks highly of himself.

Looking at the news of those people, Zhang Yong felt speechless.

Tang Qu, who has been in the circle for less than a year, has already performed much better than these people, and Tang Qu usually just doesn't bother to show off.

Zhang Yong also had a bad idea, and asked someone to make a picture of Tang Qu's performance and send it out, speaking with facts.

This time it was a slap in the face.

Some people have indeed struggled in the entertainment circle all their lives, but there are not many truly outstanding works, and almost every work of Tang Qu has been out of the circle.

Can do this, not to mention the current entertainment industry, there are not many people who can be selected in the past.

After Tang Qu's performance chart was released, the discussion on the Internet finally became less intense.

Instead, they all sighed, Tang Qu is still just a student, not yet twenty years old, how terrible will he develop in the future?

After that, Tang Qu didn't pay attention to how the Internet developed. Anyway, there would be special personnel watching, so he, an amateur, didn't get involved.

After the turmoil on the Internet subsided, Tang Qu found himself idle.

In an instant there was nothing to do.

After Guan Yan came back at night, he saw Tang Qu sitting alone in the bed, sullen.

Guan Yan took off his suit jacket, hung his tie casually on the side, unbuttoned a few of his shirt, and leaned in front of Tang Qu: "What's wrong, so unhappy?"

Tang Qu pouted: "I'm so bored at home, I can't do anything!"

In the past, his wish was to have a lot of money without working, but now he seems to have achieved this goal, but he feels uncomfortable everywhere.

Tang Qu even despised himself a little.

Guan Yan also knew that Tang Qu was uncomfortable at home, but he couldn't do otherwise. Tang Qu's foot injury hadn't fully healed yet, so he didn't feel at ease going out.

Guan Yan patted Tang Qu's head: "Hey, when you get better, I'll take you abroad, okay?"

When Tang Qu heard that he was going abroad to play, he immediately regained his spirits: "What job do you have again?"

Guan Yan nodded; "I decided on a job a few years ago, and I will go there after filming the commercial of smoke dew. By then, your feet will be almost healed, and then I can take you to play."

Most of Guan Yan's previous movies were filmed in very dangerous places. This time it is different. The scenery is beautiful this time, which can let Tang Qu relax.

"Okay, then you are not allowed to find reasons to shirk!"

"rest assured."

Tang Qu was satisfied.

Guan Yan shook his head helplessly, the children in their family are too easy to coax.

Seeing that Tang Qu was excited to play with his mobile phone, Guan Yan ignored his plans for the time being, so he got up from bed and prepared to go to the bathroom to take a shower.