"Great Now give me your phone!" Haider stated sternly!

"Kyu yar" Zaira whined!

Haider whacked her lightly!

"Tameez to khabhi ayegi hi nhi na? Phone do because you are officially grounded until your exams are done phone laptop Ipad tv sab band pura din parhogi or raat me test lunga 13 din me tumhare exams khatam hojange agr ek din meri batt nhi mani toh pure summer vacation Zaira you will remain grounded! Mehnat krogi dil laga kr phir me bure result pe nhi datunga but if you try to play around then I promise me ruler lekar parhunga na Mama na baba koi tumhe bacha nhi paeyga samjhi!" Haider asked dangerously!

Zaira was still in shock! No Tv no phone what would she do, how can she study for 15 days straight! She should have left Haider alone she was regretting every single moment of entering in this room!

"Clear?" Haider asked again loudly and brought Zaira's attention back!

"Koi discount milega?" She murmured

"Danda milega chaiye?" Haider asked dangerously!

Zaira shook her head noo!

"Good choice and go to you room and bring your electronics here and Mind you Zaira jo Mishi ke room me tumne Tv dekha ya uska phone use kia!" Haider glared and she flinched back!

She have all plans of sending streak from Mishi's phone but her brother doesn't have to know that!

"Okay" she made a gagging face!

"Hamzaaa" Mishi ran to Hamza's room!

"Kia ha?" Hamza asked

"Please chachi ke boutique lejaouu" She asked

Their chachi Naziya was one of the most celebrated designers of the country she was a proud working women!

"Chalo" Hamza stood up but settled down immediately!

"Kia hua chalo naa!" Mishi tried to drag him!

"Nhi asakta hu" Hamza whined

"Kyu bahe!"

"Gari nhi ha mere pass!" Hamza pouted

"To bahr garage me bhot sari gariya koi se bhi leloo!" Mishi shrugged!

"Han tangein tordenge bhai jaan meri" Hamza murmured!

"Wait a min tumhe punish mili ha?" She asked
And he Nodded looking down!

"Rehene doo tum bhen bhai har roz koi nayi musibat me hote me kisi or ko dhoondti hu!" She left huffing!

Mishal and Zaira both weren't allowed to leave with drivers alone everytime they have to go somewhere they have to search for a reliable brother and ever since Hamza got his license he became their unofficial driver!

Mishi was searching for one of the 3 older brothers mainly the second one or maybe her chachu!

She went downstairs and caught her most reasonable brother!

"Bhai please mujhe lejaye chachi ki boutique" she asked Hammad

"Kyu jana ha tumhe wahan?" He asked raising his brows!

"Mein bore horahi thi to chachi ne kha sham me naye designs ki selection ha isliye chali jau!" She replied!

"Wow ap Mama pass jarahi ho me bhi aata hu!" Haadi jumped in

Hammad and Mishi ignored him royally!

"Chale na bhai!"

"Mishi thak gaya hu yar subha 8 baje gaya tha me office! Bhaijaan ya Haider se khou undo ne Hamza ko ground kia ha!" Hammad whined