After much deliberation, Guan Yan smiled helplessly. Since when was he so indecisive, he pressed the play button neatly.

Tune in to about the time he returned last night.

He was drunk yesterday, and his memory was a little fuzzy. First, Jiang Ge helped him to the bedroom. Within a few minutes, Jiang Ge and his assistant left.

He should be sleeping in the room. Just as he was about to pull to the back, who knew he saw himself sitting up from the bed, then walked to the living room, and continued to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

Guan Yan was ashamed, why didn't he know that he had the bad habit of running around when he was drunk?

And what's even more outrageous is still behind, he watched Tang Qu come back, helped him back to the room, and then was forcibly held back by him, doing those things to Tang Qu.

This really scared Guan Yan, and he knocked over the water glass in his hand. He didn't expect that he would do such a thing to Tang Qu. He still said that to him this morning, no wonder Tang Qu was so angry.

Guan Yan didn't care about the embarrassment right now, he just thought about how to coax Tang Qu well.

Guan Yan didn't know what to do, and suddenly thought of what he said in the morning, why not cook a lunch and apologize to Tang Qu.

The more Tang Qu thought about it in the bedroom, the more he became annoyed. Is Guan Yan a piece of wood? Don't you feel it at all?

Picking up the pillow in the room, imagining him as Guan Yan, he punched him twice hard, and then vented his depression.

Hearing the knock on the door, Tang Qu lost his temper, but he didn't speak. Anyway, there were two people in the room, and there was no one who would knock on the door except Guan Yan.

Tang Qu didn't realize at all that his years of calmness were gone in front of Guan Yan.

And Guan Yan at the door was also very helpless, he had already been rejected by Tang Qu twice.

However, he has extraordinary patience with Tang Qu, the child is still young, so he should be a little bit indulgent.

The knocking on the door stopped.

Tang Qu muttered, "I'm really impatient."

The more he thought about it, the more irritable he became. Tang Qu simply continued to read the notes given by Mr. Zhang. Regardless of Guan Yan, he found that the notes were really useful, and many of the ideas in it coincided with his thoughts.

On the other hand, Guan Yan went to the supermarket alone.

He was a little absent-minded along the way. Not only did he not feel sick after watching the videos last night, he even felt very comfortable. When he woke up this morning, he felt even more comfortable. He couldn't lie to himself about the warm touch.

Tang Qu.

It seemed that this child was no longer just his favorite junior.

He had a terrible idea.

"Young man? Do you buy it? If you don't buy it, let it go."

Only then did Guan Yan come back to his senses: "I'm sorry." Then he left in a hurry.

The two young girls who were nearby looked at Guan Yan's back and whispered, "Do you think that person looks like Guan Yan?"

"The back looks quite similar, but how could a superstar like Guan Yan go to the supermarket to buy vegetables by himself? I guess it's just that he looks alike."