"No conozco a Héctor Salaza. Tienes que mover la camioneta por favor." the man says and johnny turns around to look at robby and daphne.

"i think this guy wants money." johnny says and daphne shakes her head.

"i know enough basic spanish to know he doesn't want money." she says however johnny immediately shrugs her off.

"no, no hay dinero. mover la furgoneta." the man says shaking his head gesturing the van.

"no, you cannot have the van. it's very special." johnny says obviously not understanding the man at all.

"you tell me, donde hector salazar, i give you dineros, sí?" johnny asks.

"dinero?" the man questions and johnny nods.

"sí." he says.

the man then walks away yelling something in spanish to another man.

"he didn't want your money idiot." daphne says and johnny shrugs.

"how am i supposed to believe you?" he says and daphne shrugs.

"i know basic spanish." she says and he furrows his brows.

"well why didn't you say anything?" he says.

"if this hector guy is so dangerous, i don't think we should be throwing his name around." robby says and daphne nods.

"hey, we gotta shake the tree to get the apples." johnny says.

"or we could just, climb the tree ourselves." robby responds and johnny furrows his brows.

"what are you talking about? what tree?" he asks and robby shakes his head.

"the apple tree, you just said..." robby starts before they see the previous two men pulling the van away.

"hey!" robby says chasing them.

hey! hey!" johnny yells throwing his can at it.

"please don't make me run." daphne says following the two.

"guy at the impound lot said we need 4000 pesos. that's like a million dollars." johnny says as the three walk through a smaller shopping area after their failed attempt to get the van.

"it's 200 dollars." daphne mutters.

"but still we only have about half that." robby adds and johnny rolls his eyes.

"yeah well, we're not gonna find miguel without the van." johnny says before the group is interrupted by cheering from a group of people placing bets on two men at a table.

"that's a red savina. that thing'll burn a hole right through you." robby said and johnny raised his eyebrows at the boy.

"mom and i watch hot ones on youtube." robby says and johnny nods.

before anyone can say anything else a loud noise is heard over where the men were competing. one of them running away in defeat and money being handed to the man still sat.

"this is our shot to get back on track." johnny says.

"hell yeah. if you see me about to choke, over my mouth so i don't spit it out."daphne says walking forward before she is pulled back by johnny.

"no way, larusso will kill me if you have a hole burnt through you." he says and daphne rolls her eyes.

"i'll do it." robby says and daphne turns to face him and shakes her head.

"no." she says and he walks towards her putting his hands on her shoulders.

"i'll be fine." he says kissing her forehead.