The three girls gasped.
How could they have known their secret..

"H.. how d..did you know that?"Chinwe asked looking shocked.

"Did you think I won't know?, there's nothing that happens in this school that we don't know including your plans with your accomplice Olivia to set up Judith."Kachi grimaced.

The trio glanced at themselves looking uncomfortable.
They made to walk away.

"And were do you think you are going to?"Emma fumed and they paused.

"You know I wonder what headline it could make when I post the videos of you and your girls partying and give men your father's age lap dances..
First off, you'll be expelled from this school.
And then dragging your not so innocent dad into a huge scandal."Kachi scary smile..

"What do you want?"She spat defeatedly.

"Just where I wanted you.."He paused eyeing her.

"You are going to apologize to Judith.
And explain how you got those photos you posted on our WhatsApp group."He deadpanned while Three girls widened Their eyes in defiance and disbelief.

"Never..
I can never beg that classless thing.
Who's she?
What does she worth?.
I,Chinwe can never apologize to a church rat who is surviving under the benevolence of elites like me."she replied curtly.

"Listen to me.
I didn't call you here to banter words with you..
You just have till tomorrow evening to apologize else, everything even the ants will hear and know about your excapedes."He fumed walking off with his friends.

"And a food for your thought.
Sometimes while fighting your enemies, keep an eye on your frenemy who does not  just leak out your secrets but f*cks your supposed boyfriend."Dave grimaced making eye contacts with Sophia who had been quiet all this while.

Bisola and Chinwe gasped staring accusatorily at Sophia who suddenly went dumb.

.

.

.
S

he sat on the circular seat found in the middle of the school compound.

Judith was  called by Mrs Linda for what God knows.
And Ifeoma is with Emma as usual.

Deeply engrossed in the biology textbook she was reading unaware of his presence.

He cleared his throat gaining her attention. She glanced at him and abruptly returned her to the book,but then she was merely fixing her eyes on the book.

"What were you doing with Chuka?"He asked.

But was answered by silence.
He joined her on the seat,he was already used to her attitude of reading while trying to snub people.

"Did I even commit a crime by liking you too much?
How else do you want me to prove that I'm not playing you?
Or is it that you don't like me?"He asked with mixed feelings of jealousy, sadness and insecurity.

"Shebi you were the one giving me cold shoulders,stop trying to turn the tables."Ella sulked.

"What will you have me do?
You keep drawing me and kicking me out.
Do you even like me at all?"He asked.
Ella opened her mouth and closed it not knowing what to say.
"The truth is I keep wondering why you like me,
Actually,I was beginning to wonder why you haven't ask me out.
But when you decided to ask me out I developed a cold feet due to how Jay's relationship with Kachi turned out."She explained shyly fiddling with her fingers.