35~Drift

Please leave a vote and a comment.

Sorry for the slow update.

Narrator.

"It's been six months .
If you don't want Kachi anymore,tell me so I can take my help else where.
You promised to deal with her."She yelled looking frustrated.

"Do you think I'm happy seeing both of them together?
That girl is one lucky bitch.
Vector is protecting her so much.
I have hired students to plant incriminating stuffs in her bag or locker but they end up returning to me with a bruised face.
I have tried setting her up myself and they dealt with me too.
She's under Vector's protection,I can't harm her, Vector has got eyes everywhere."she fired back..

The both glare at each other livid with rage.

"Girls,this is not the right thing to do, fighting ourselves means that bitch is winning, let's join heads together to kick that stink bug out of this school permanently."Sophia calmed them down.

"Girls, there's no need for that,our external exams are in corner,we have less than six months to leave highschool..
Let's just focus in trying to get atleast C's in our exams and leave Judith and her friends alone.
She has already won, have you not seen the loved up pictures kachi posted in our class WhatsApp group?
There's no need fighting a lost cause.
Let's just accept defeat by and let it slide."Bisola pleaded.

"Never!!
If I can't kick her out of this school then I must get Kachi back and then make her pay for every single hurt she has caused me.
She's going to go through the exact pain she's putting me through right now."Chinwe vowed as her eyes glinted with a murderous look.

"What do you mean by that?
I thought you said you don't like him anymore."Olivia asked.

"Yes I said that,but since you couldn't come up with anything fruitful,we are back to being enemies.".

"Wh..what?
I thought you wanted to help me."she asked looking shocked.

"Ohh Just shut up,you are so flexible, easily deceived.
Do you actually think I will leave my Kachi for a classless thing like you?
You must be more obsequious than I thought."She scoffed sashaying out of their hideout.

Olivia's heart wrenched.
She couldn't believe that she has been a pawn to Chinwe all this time while.

She had sent someone to lock Judy up in a class knowing fully well that they were going to have a school quiz qualification exams the next day to frustrate her efforts and make sure she would be qualified to represent the school.

Who even found her and unlocked the door.
She was expecting to hear missing students report the next day but was disappointed.

After getting two groups of boys to lure her out,drug and take compromising pictures with her during their end of the month social night to get her kicked out of the school for good but it seems the walls had ears , Before they would even get close to actualizing it ,it would backfire.
The third time she and third groups of boys tried,they were beaten black and blue.
She has to act sick for a week before resuming school lessons.

All she did,none of them are worked,and to think Chinwe was using her added salt to her wound.

.