5~>Jerk

Please leave a vote and comment.

Judith

🤸🤸🤸

"Seriously,I'm so hungry!!" Ifeoma nagged.

As we got to the canteen,after finding a seat for the four of us,we proceeded to the canteen.

Although, the school provides three meals for the students but today , the breakfast was terrible
The jollof rice seemed as if they cooked salt and added rice.

So many of the students are presently in the canteen trying to buy something to eat.

"...Three meat pie,four egg rolls and a bottle of fanta ,that's all." she sighed.

"Ifeoma ,can you really finish all that?"Elo taunted.

"What's your business with that?,Biko,just pay so we can go back before I faint here."she snapped rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Won't you buy anything."Ifeoma asked nudging my shoulders.

"Nope I'm okay."I replied eyeing the meat pies on the display glass.

"Okay,ma please give me more four meat pies and one nutri-yo." Elo ordered.

"Who are you buying nutri-yo and additional meat pies for ,I thought you've already bought what you wanted.Besides,you are allergic to yoghurt and you don't even like meat pies." Ifeoma queried.

"It's none of your business." he sang, sticking out his tongue and walked swiftly to where Kaycee and Yinka were seated.

"You, idiot!!"she scowled.

"These two are just something else." I thought rolling my eyes.

I and Ifeoma met Kaycee and yinka engrossed in their discussion.. couple goals!!.

"Okay we are here,what are guys talking about.." I quipped.

Yinka got introduced to us by Kaycee,she is his girlfriend...

We got along well because she's cool..

"We were just talking about those group of boys over there,the have been making a hell of a noise since they got here" Yinka replied.

"Oh!!, my competitor,He's cute though."I blurted after glancing at their table.

"Look ,Judy stay away from those guys, avoid them if possible, especially that idiot,Kachi."Elo said with venom in his voice.

"Uhmm,why?,look I wasn't brought up as a coward, If there's anything at all, they should be the one avoiding me not the other way round." I asserted.

"Look Judith,stay as far as you can from those guys and another person you should be weary of is that bitch called Chinwe."Yinka warned.

"Who's Chinwe?"

"That's her over there,the senator's daughter who's above the school rules simply because her father has money to throw about and also one of Kachi's side kick ,who has glorified herself as his girlfriend,such a dummy." Ifeoma snapped.