18~>Wahala.

This chapter is dedicated to my new found friend;
emmatopher006

You are my new source of inspiration, I appreciate your vote and comments.
Xoxo

Adanna

What do you think about this picture?

Let's dig in..

Adanna

"Lota I'm sorry now,are you still angry?" I pouted.

" Ada,I have forgotten about that already,I am just not in the mood to talk." he sighed.

"when have you ever not been in the mood to talk to me?" I teased.

" Lota,what exactly is your relationship with Ada" Ijeọma pokenosed.

But I actually wanted to hear what he would say.

"As you all know ,Ada is my annoying female bestfriend." he replied sardonically.

And my heart winched.

.Just a friend?.

Is that all I mean to him?

"Akuko, keep deceiving yourselves oo" Kanu jeered.

"i think it is true o,I saw him with one fine SS2 student during sports hour" Kola remarked.

"wait a second, have you all been spying on my personal life?" he boomed.

"which kind yeye spying,you guys were talking and laughing even when Ada was there,we all know she can't stand the sight of you talking with another girl." Cynthia added to spite me.

My eyes widened in anger.

"Cynthia,you are very stupid for saying that,what are you trying to insinuate?"

"why are you even getting worked up?
you know it's the truth " she continued.

"Cynthia,you are getting too troublesome for your own good,just drop this topic,
we have an exam to prepare for.

Read your books instead.." Amina said irritated by her looming need for trouble.

"whatever"