15~>Jealousy

Pls leave a vote and comment

Vector

What do you think about this picture?

Does he look tough enough?

Victor

"Baba,I saw you talking with that girl,I no wan spoil una talk,she don gree?" Mofe grinned.

"you dey mad oo!,
So anytime me and girl dey talk you don already conclude say I dey toast am?" I flared.

" I just dey ask you nau,no dull oo,many gees gat eyes on that chick." he continued.

" see ehn,I no get time for this your nonsense talk,I dey in a good mood, no spoil am." I waved.

" if you no like am, tell me make I shoot my shot" he teased.

" No even try am oo, because you this guy I no trust you." I said eyeing him.

"where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"Old school building." he hinted.

While I nodded as we strolled to our zone.

"Ucee said that Chinwe has a job for us" he informed.

" well it better not be something unreasonable, I'm not ready to risk it like we did last time because of that ungrateful bitch"

"Baba,calm down, let's just continue this discussion when we get to our hideout,we wouldn't want anyone to overhear our discussion. " he concluded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I want you to implicate her,make it look real." she scowled.

"What do you intend to achieve?" Chidi asked.

" I want her expelled in a very shameful manner,that girl raised her filthy hands on me,the students have lost the fear and respect they have for me since that cheap slut slapped me......" she yelled angrily.

" Who's the girl?" I cut in tired of hearing her shrill voice.

"The scholarship student,Her name is Judith." She said smiling smugly.

We all looked at each other's faces before I looked back at her.

"You mean Judith Chisom?"I asked to clear my suspicion.